Reaction score
Leinart

Leinart

Leinart

I hate Kurt Warner

Leinart

Leinart

Leinart

It's not about winning now, it's about not watching Kurt Warner anymore.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, how can you decline the penalty and then accept it? How can you do that?

THIS WAS HORRIBLE!!!!!!!

I don't care. Denny Green is on my **** list. Yell. Throw things. Do something. Don't just stand there on the sidelines and act like you have a plan. Do you have a freaking plan?!

I don't want to see his ass on the sidelines next year.

coyoteshockeyfan

Fool In The Rain
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I won't defend Warner because he played like crap today, but that last fumble wasn't his fault.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Assface said:
I thought "do overs" only applied to schoolyard football.
Maybe the Cards will get an apology letter from the NFl on Monday and that will make everything better. :bang:

Espo

Lets Go Suns
Reaction score
just do it said:
No Warners fumbles and the coaching staff is terrible...
No argument here. The coaching staff can't do their jobs and Warner had that ball in his hand and dropped it. Man SAME OLD CARDINALS!

bratwurst

on double secret probation
Reaction score
as much as I am not a DG fan, him throwing things on the sideline wouldn't do a lick of diffrence.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
I don't want to hear about the positives of this game, there are none.

NONE!

Undisciplined football is a coaching problem, period.

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
So I have a question, can a team change it's mind after it makes a call on the penalty?

Espo

Lets Go Suns
Reaction score
Treesquid said:
So I have a question, can a team change it's mind after it makes a call on the penalty?
Yes because it just happend. You can put this team in a new home, with new unis and new players but in the end they manage to be the SAME OLD CARDINALS

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
I have to put this one behind me quickly or I'm going to get an ulcer. Warner cost us this game even if Step had a bad snap( to me it looked like Warner had his hands on it and maybe Step followed through with his snap too far.)

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
Treesquid said:

If they are playing the Cardinals and only if they are playing the Cardinals, but still Rackers isn't going to make that kick, we'd all have liked to see him try but it's about a 10,000 to 1 shot.

Phxchris1989

Registered
Reaction score
I hate to linger on a touchy subject...but when Warner fumbled our win away I almost cried. That loss hurt so much, now I have to have it paraded in my face for the next three days on SportsCenter.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
turn your Tivos on. I'm telling you, Milfred Brown knocked the ball out of Kurts
hand!!!!!

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
bratwurst said:
as much as I am not a DG fan, him throwing things on the sideline wouldn't do a lick of diffrence.

You know what? If we were winning games, he could stand there and look like he looks all damn game for all I care. But we're not. He just stands there. I never see him talk to anyone (and, sure, I understand the camera isn't always on him). He looks so blah. I can't freaking take it.

I hate him. Yes, I am in the "see ya at the end of the season, Denny" camp. Never wanted him in the first place.

RonF

Per Ardua Ad Astra
Reaction score
Treesquid said:

It just shows you how muttled things can get when the Cards are on the field. It can even affect the visiting team on their calls.

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
conraddobler said:
If they are playing the Cardinals and only if they are playing the Cardinals, but still Rackers isn't going to make that kick, we'd all have liked to see him try but it's about a 10,000 to 1 shot.

Yeah, his kick offs from two yards closer were getting into the endzone but didn't have enough elevation to go over the crossbar.

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
Phxchris1989 said:
I hate to linger on a touchy subject...but when Warner fumbled our win away I almost cried. That loss hurt so much, now I have to have it paraded in my face for the next three days on SportsCenter.
I was pretty shocked he actually lost the ball. The game was over, their defense quit, the only way thing that could prevent a win happened. I don't know if Warner will ever recover from this, I see all the fans hating him forever for this.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Buckybird said:
turn your Tivos on. I'm telling you, Milfred Brown knocked the ball out of Kurts
hand!!!!!

Okay. So we'll blame him for the last of the four turnovers. All is forgiven.

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
Buckybird said:
hand!!!!!

You may have something there; it looks like Brown's left hand bumps it.