Cards/Saints Official Game Thread 10-10-10

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
DRC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Huge win.....

Lucky ass..... Dumbest coach of all time...... major victory.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man Whiz lucked out if that fumble is recovered by the Saints in bounds they might have been able to get a return out of it. I can't believe he didn't just run the ball, let the clock run, then take a delay of game before punting to let even more time run.
But we won, great play by DRC

Napier

Pond Hopping
Reaction score
Wow. I really can't believe what I have just seen. We really got away with shooting ourselves in the foot at times tonight. Unbelievable.

Still, I was pleasantly surprised with Max Hall tonight!

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Man Whiz lucked out if that fumble is recovered by the Saints in bounds they might have been able to get a return out of it. I can't believe he didn't just run the ball, let the clock run, then take a delay of game before punting to let even more time run.

yep

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score

Couldn't agree more

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
Lots of luck so far this year but I will take it... Carney also missing 29 yarder was a gift.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Cardinals have become the master of winning ugly. Now if they can only learn to win a game without perpetually shooting themselves in the foot.

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

Right on Russ, little man did good. Its a good day.:)

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
Great 2nd half performance!! Shutdown of superbowl champs in the 2nd half except for that miraculous TD throw by Brees that should have been a sack.