Cards Seahawks 2009 Game 1 Thread

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know if it's on Kurt or Wiz but this constant passing in the second half with big leads is really starting to piss me off.

They had single coverage on Breaston. They just showed the replay, Patrick drew the safety and Breaston was 1 on 1. In general I agree with you but in that defense I think you have to throw it.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I don't know if it's on Kurt or Wiz but this constant passing in the second half with big leads is really starting to piss me off.

Agree. We better run, run and run out of town now. No need to pass anymore. Take our win & get out of town

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Breaston has had a couple of Fitz-like catches this year. I'm very impressed at how much he's developed as a WR.

Did you just come to that conclusion? :)

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When did Dansberry and Calais Brown come in the game?

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
They had single coverage on Breaston. They just showed the replay, Patrick drew the safety and Breaston was 1 on 1. In general I agree with you but in that defense I think you have to throw it.
I agree with that. That was a great play. I would just like to see them run the ball more.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
one more score and it's Leinart time. ANd I say that with Warner on my Fantasy team.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Someone tell Billick that Yards and attempts DO take into account "big plays."

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OT can you believe Belicheck, up 45-0 he is still throwing and still has Brady and Moss in the game. 52-0 now.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He should have quoted Karlos "Dansbury".

Billick is a buffoon:mulli:

The weird thing is he was one of the first coahces to start using stat analysis in the NFL and yet he doesn't grasp that YPA absolutely counts big plays.

I see what he means about sacks though, taking sacks does help Passer rating sometimes.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Has this team learned nothing from last week? RUN THE BALL, RUN THE BALL, RUN THE BALL! You have a 21pt lead! Warner is on pace to have 40 to 50 passes and that is TOO many...