Cards @ Texans - Official Game Thread

NavyVet

Registered
Reaction score
Anyone else hear that Warner re-injured the finger he broke in St. Louis?

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
I actually enjoyed my time away from the game, I cleaned our washing machine thoroughly.

My wife never seems to grasp the concept that if you put the fabric softner in the automatic dispenser and then don't dilute it some as well as never using hot water ever you end up with a holy goo mess of biblical proportions.

Had to power wash out the agitator and scrub until my fingers almost bled but it's spotless now. I considered buying a new washer about three times and through all that I think my time was well spent as opposed to watching the game.

I did catch bits an pieces of it and what I did catch reminded me of the nostalgic old days when my kids were much younger and their mom would go to the store.

I'd laugh and play with them and just after she left they'd smile really big and take the most outrageous dump of the week, leaving me to clean that up.

Thanks Cardinals for bringing back old memories.

john h

LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Scott MS said:
It's the Anquan Boldin show!! Shipp looks way better than Arrington today.

I would take a look at our 3rd string RB ahead of Arrington. How long is it going to take us to realize this guy is not NFL material. I do not care where he was drafted.

john h

LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
az1965 said:
What the hell is wrong with these kickoffs by Novak...?? :confused:

We have the most stupid kick off plan I have ever witnessed and we stuck with it right until the end. So they have a good return man. He is not going to average having them start on the 40 which is about where they are starting on every planned ******** kickoff. Trying to avoid their kick returner. I wonder if this was DG's great plan or our Special Teams Coach? Like Houston I think we need to hire a consultant.

john h

LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Shane H said:
Didnt look like Warner was coming in. Was just sitting on the bench without his helmet.

The game was over when Warner went out. That was it. We cannot run and our other two QB's suck.

john h

LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
conraddobler said:
I actually enjoyed my time away from the game, I cleaned our washing machine thoroughly.

My wife never seems to grasp the concept that if you put the fabric softner in the automatic dispenser and then don't dilute it some as well as never using hot water ever you end up with a holy goo mess of biblical proportions.

Had to power wash out the agitator and scrub until my fingers almost bled but it's spotless now. I considered buying a new washer about three times and through all that I think my time was well spent as opposed to watching the game.

I did catch bits an pieces of it and what I did catch reminded me of the nostalgic old days when my kids were much younger and their mom would go to the store.

I'd laugh and play with them and just after she left they'd smile really big and take the most outrageous dump of the week, leaving me to clean that up.

I went outside and raked leaves. More fun than watching the game. Causes me indigestion.

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
john h said:
The game was over when Warner went out. That was it. We cannot run and our other two QB's suck.

In case you didn't notice the game was over while he was still IN. We spotted a 1 win team 24 points in the first half all but 3 were on while warner was still in.

Please cut Reggie Swinton and fire our ST coach NOW. No need to delay in the inevitable, just get rid of these morons

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
john h said:
Knee. He had ice on it.

Hyper-extended it when Ross let his man go right to Warner's leg basically untouched

The performance today by the entire team was a complete friggin embarassment.

jmt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Evil Ash said:
Please cut Reggie Swinton and fire our ST coach NOW. No need to delay in the inevitable, just get rid of these morons

What he said.