Cards @ Texans - Official Game Thread

bratwurst

on double secret probation
Reaction score
Screw this, I'm turning to the Colts game. I can't believe I waited this long to turn the channel.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
az1965 said:
Second sack allowed by Ross.

Texans have 6 sacks today.

Obviously I can't see it but this is why navarre with his size and big arm was so lowly regarded in the draft. He can't deal with the pass rush, the USC game in the Rose Bowl exposed it for all to see.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Boldin totally bitched on that one. Please, please, please don't let the suck get to Boldin. He's been immune to the poison thus far. Excuse me while I go take a nap.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I can just imagine what kind of effort we'll see on Christmas Eve against the Eagles.

It'll be like a home game for Philly.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On the bright side the next coach will inherit quite a bit of young talent, a pretty good draft pick, a new stadium, 1 year old uniforms and logos etc.

this is pathetic, they just brought up the Green rumor on the 49er/Jax game by the way. They showed the score, said boy that's surprising the Cards looked pretty good against Washington last week. And then JC Pearson said well when there are rumors that your coach wants out of his contract so he can pursue jobs within your division, that can't be a good motivator for your players.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
I love it when people say we're fine at QB. W have one mediocre injury-prone QB who will be 25 next year and two scrubs that will be lucky to make it in the Arena League. An offensive lineman or two, QB, TE and RB are all needs for this offense.

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
Russ Smith said:
On the bright side the next coach will inherit quite a bit of young talent, a pretty good draft pick, a new stadium, 1 year old uniforms and logos etc.

this is pathetic, they just brought up the Green rumor on the 49er/Jax game by the way. They showed the score, said boy that's surprising the Cards looked pretty good against Washington last week. And then JC Pearson said well when there are rumors that your coach wants out of his contract so he can pursue jobs within your division, that can't be a good motivator for your players.
Yeah, like any NFL team is looking to hire Green. :biglaugh:

Shogun

Never doubt Mitch. EVER.
Reaction score
So....um, where do you think we'll be drafting now?

Scott MS

Registered
Reaction score
Does this game remind you of a pre-season game?

TD Arizona!! Down 1 TD!!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05