Cards @ Texans - Official Game Thread

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Renz said:
Hopefully Warner will be back. We have no shot with McCown in there.
I hope he comes back to. But Josh has only given up 3 points. It was 21-10 with Warner so its not like he was helping much even with his hot hand.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SeattleCard said:
Cards have made Joey Harrington and David Carr look like pro bowlers.

Dpoes that shock you?

CardinalChris

Big Man Himself
Reaction score
Shane H said:
I hope he comes back to. But Josh has only given up 3 points. It was 21-10 with Warner so its not like he was helping much even with his hot hand.

Yeah, we are making Carr and Wells look like pro bowlers.....

I can usually joke with my friend about how bad AZ is, but losing to the Texans..

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
SeattleCard said:
Cards have made Joey Harrington and David Carr look like pro bowlers.

Cards will feature heavily as opponents in those NFL bad team highlight films they make after the season.

Jttsaz

#40 Never Forget
Reaction score
Cards D has given up 24 points in 1 quarter to the 31st ranked offense in the league...unbelievable...this is total crap..uninspired play..no heart in this team...

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
Shane H said:
First drive: punt.

Second drive: FG

Third drive: TD

We at least have a chance with Warner.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Renz said:
First drive: punt.

Second drive: FG

Third drive: TD

We at least have a chance with Warner.

I could list equally bad results from last weeks game with Warner at the helm. Bottom line is this is a VERY BAD TEAM! We have no chance with him either JMHO.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Shane H said:
Nope. Ive known we are terrible for awhile. But people get mad at me on here when I state the obvious.

Yet Denny should stay as coach...not because he is judge on his performance but because the Cards owe him too much money. This is Denny's team that sucks so bad (and they are the better team supposedly) and yet people are more concerned with the amount of money on his contract that his W-L record.

Jttsaz

#40 Never Forget
Reaction score
Ironically the Cardinals follow up a hike in season ticket prices with a truly memorable performance...

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jttsaz said:
Ironically the Cardinals follow up a hike in season ticket prices with a truly memorable performance...
:biglaugh:

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Osbern61 said:
Kolodziej doesn't belong on the field. He's getting plowed sideways(or whatever direction the Olineman wants him to go) on every play.
Oh and another penalty on the KR. It's funny that the ref said "Return team retains possession", like it was an amazing occurence.

He gets plowed in whichever direction he is slanting. Still the dumbest defensive set up I have ever seen used in a 4-3 or 5-2 especially with a guy like Kolo at NT.

That the coaches can't see that it cripples the defense makes me really suspect their ability. Maybe they need to be selling french fries at McDonald's instead of the players.

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
Shane H said:
I could list equally bad results from last weeks game with Warner at the helm. Bottom line is this is a VERY BAD TEAM! We have no chance with him either JMHO.
Yes, we are bad, but we have more passing yards than any other team. Warner is the least of our worries. In fact, he is one of the few bright spots.

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
Renz said:
Thankfully, Houston lost to the Browns, otherwise we would be their only win of the year.

Yeah, I was so glad when the Texans beat the Brown's, because I saw this one coming.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One thing the Cards have done well this season - expose Denny as an overrated coach. :thumbup:

Jttsaz

#40 Never Forget
Reaction score
I'm rooting for the 49ers hard today..only down 1 6-7 to Jax...please don't let the 49ers get Reggie Bush..

NavyVet

Registered
Reaction score
AZCB34 said:
Yet Denny should stay as coach...not because he is judge on his performance but because the Cards owe him too much money. This is Denny's team that sucks so bad (and they are the better team supposedly) and yet people are more concerned with the amount of money on his contract that his W-L record.

I'd make him stay just so his record becomes so bad, he'll never be able to perpetuate these crimes again.

Impersonating a Head Coach
Robbery - collection of paycheck
Loitering - sideline statuation

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05