Cards vs. Chiefs official game thread!

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was just a tad high and no excuse for a throw into the dirt

Not that play the one where Matt took off and ran short of the first down forcing the FG.

The throw to Pope he said he had a DL right in his face, Wolfley said mixup on OL.

Dansby with a sack!!

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now's where we find out if Green and his staff have any adjustments up their sleeve the momentum is clearly shifting they've got to come up with something to open up something on offense.

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
Why would I be. Are you an idiot?[/QUOTE

Because you seem to enjoy when something goes wrong. Miserable and negative is all I am seeing.

Refrain from the idiot comments.

I agree. we're on the same side man. Its football. Have fun. Halftime with the lead. Win or lose its been awhile since we had so many things go our way. Soak it up.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why would I be. Are you an idiot?[/QUOTE

Because you seem to enjoy when something goes wrong. Miserable and negative is all I am seeing.

Refrain from the idiot comments.

Dont ask an idiotic question and you wont get the comment! I saw what I saw. If you dont like it tough. Just because you only see what you want doesnt make it so. He was down and in untypical CArdinal fashion we got lucky since the camera angles were blocked. Which is great as a fan. But we got lucky anyway you slice it.

To think I would cheer aginst something good for this team is well idiotic. And if you only see negative then you arent looking.

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
BTW, Oakland leading SF 12-7 in SF...

So, I can understand all KC enthusiasm over beating 49ers last week...

KANIDJA

Registered
Reaction score
good first half. could have been better but i'll take 7 point lead. Matt is going to get better and i look for James to gain lot more yardage in the second half. Chiefs will get tired and james is hopefully going to break some more tackles. Defense excellent. Lets go cards!

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BTW, Oakland leading SF 12-7 in SF...

So, I can understand all KC enthusiasm over beating 49ers last week...

Yep Moss just caught his 100TH career TD pass after dropping one earlier in the game.

They blacked out the Philly/Dallas game in the Bay Area so I'm stuck watching the toilet bowl.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Dont ask an idiotic question and you wont get the comment! I saw what I saw. If you dont like it tough. Just because you only see what you want doesnt make it so. He was down and in untypical CArdinal fashion we got lucky since the camera angles were blocked. Which is great as a fan. But we got lucky anyway you slice it.

To think I would cheer aginst something good for this team is well idiotic. And if you only see negative then you arent looking.

I didn't see one angle that showed it either way.

Did you see Johnson start to twist around to look for the ball at the end of the play? Thats a tell-tale sign right there.

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
Defense played a real good half. Should be up by more than 7.

They played very well. TD was on the special teams. Dansby missed the tackle but thats our defense. Love it or Hate it. Edge needs to get his stuff going. O-line needs to step up. Someone needs to get in their collective face (again). The one thing that scares me going into the second half is adjustments. Coach vs. coach will to win vs. will to win.

English on tour

Eng-gur-land Eng-gur-land
Reaction score
i will take 17-10

we cant count on plus 2 on turnovers in the second half - even with the D playing just as good we still need a few long dives and James to break a couple!

oh and keep dante hall from breaking one two!

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
Yep Moss just caught his 100TH career TD pass after dropping one earlier in the game.

They blacked out the Philly/Dallas game in the Bay Area so I'm stuck watching the toilet bowl.

:biglaugh:

On ALex Smith's TD pass he had all day to make up his mind. Must be nice.

KANIDJA

Registered
Reaction score
and shane i have read about 10 comments of yours so far and you were wrong twice. on the fumble and chiefs taking the lead. please refrain from predicting the future stars are not aligned your way. and please try to be little less negative...you are ruining this game for everyone.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

All you are is negative and it is obvious for all to see. If it upsets you that I call you on it too bad.

I didn't post about the call at all. Again, save your insults as you are on a message board. Easy to insult someone.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
and shane i have read about 10 comments of yours so far and you were wrong twice. on the fumble and chiefs taking the lead. please refrain from predicting the future stars are not aligned your way. and please try to be little less negative...you are ruining this game for everyone.

If you arent enjoying this then leave. Im enjoying it and soaking in it! :thumbup:

red desert

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I sure hope they allow Leinart to roll out more in the second half. That seems to play to his strengths (or to the weakness of the o-line). Although, as the announcers stated, on that last drive he seemed to have sped up his clock and run just in the nick of time. Hope so.

And of course, he needs to find Boldin, again.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05