OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All you are is negative and it is obvious for all to see. If it upsets you that I call you on it too bad.

I didn't post about the call at all. Again, save your insults as you are on a message board. Easy to insult someone.

Has nothing to do with a message board trust me. Also SHould I link you to thousands of my posotive posts? Is that really necessary? If you are truly going to ask me if Im upset we got a fumble then thats being idiotic. Deal with it.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
I just want to have hope for another week; I want to watch NFL Total access and not have to bar myself from reminders of another loss.

Isn't that the truth? Isn't a week after a win 100x better than the week after a loss?

After an L, I can't get anywhere near sportscenter for all of the analysis of next weeks games. Too many reminders of the previous defeat!

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Has nothing to do with a message board trust me. Also SHould I link you to thousands of my posotive posts? Is that really necessary? If you are truly going to ask me if Im upset we got a fumble then thats being idiotic. Deal with it.

You are upset your miserable little predictions don't come true. Negative all the way.

Enjoy the game...

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rob Moore said that matt held the ball a bit too long on some 3 step drops.

Kuhlmann said the first TD was a "sticky SAM" look that Leinart audibled, next time they showed him that look Matt audibled again and KC dropped out of it and broke the pass up. Kuhlmann said thats the concern, KC shows a lot of looks that they drop out of and they are concerned Matt will get fooled but he said so far he was impressed, if the protection had been better Matt would look even better.

Looks like Fitz is out

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wonder if Leinart's struggles late could be attributed to not having one of his top weapons out there--others couldn't get open for him. I dont' have the game and have to follow on the gametrax thing for fox sports.

Doubt it honestly. The OL has been broken damn after the first two offensive series. That is the main problem IMO.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome Sack! Woohoo!

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
dansby again with the sack

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
***NEGATIVE ALERT JUST FOR PJ****

Anyone else notice that Berry is yet again non existent on the pass rush and thats against a 3rd string OT?