Cards vs Lions Game Thread

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
MaoTosiFanClub said:
Shipp's been awful all season. There's no reason Arrington should not be getting the bulk of the carries.

At this point, I agree.

I can't believe Marcel Shipp knocked the ball out of his own hands. Thats futility at its finest folks

b8rtm8nn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
BigRedArk said:
Same here Pariah. I am sad and disgusted both. I am definitely not gonna renew my Sunday Ticket next year. I think I'll get Sirrus and listen to it on radio. Maybe they'll win some games if I do that? :biglaugh:

:stupid:

Oh, hold on - I did that for this year and we still suck :(

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did anyone see the personal foul they called on Shipp when he fumbled the ball?

Also the PF they called on Griffith wouldn't have been called if it was someone hitting one of our WR's. I've seen Fitz get knocked like that twice this year with no call.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
D-Dogg said:
it's been three or four straight games that JJ has looked better than Shipp in 10 fewer carries.

Oh Im not saying SHipp has been good. He hasnt. But last week was the first game that JJ showed he even deserves to be carrying the rock. If he keeps it going then :thumbup: BUt at this point it dont seem like its going to matter. We just may go winless the rest of the way.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
40yearfan said:
Also the PF they called on Griffith wouldn't have been called if it was someone hitting one of our WR's. I've seen Fitz get knocked like that twice this year with no call.
Doesn't change the fact that that was a really stupid and really blatant penalty.

Guys, the refs aren't losing this game for us.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
MoralityPlayMocker said:
"If you want to get well, have Arizona come to town" - - Jimmy Johnson
:biglaugh:

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Shane H said:
We just may go winless the rest of the way.
If we're going to go winless, I'd rather lose out with a rookie with an upside getting experience than a veteran RB who's proven himself to be nothing better tham mediocre.

Reaction score
I wonder if the Bidwill family still gets upset watching this every week or if they are just immune to it by now.

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
MoralityPlayMocker said:
I wonder if the Bidwill family still gets upset watching this every week or if they are just immune to it by now.

I can guarantee you M. Bidwill isn't immune to it. If this keeps up, we might see a coaching change next year, DG or not.

BigRedArk

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
40yearfan said:
I can guarantee you M. Bidwill isn't immune to it. If this keeps up, we might see a coaching change next year, DG or not.

At least get some new assistant coaches if nothing else. Need a new OL and ST coach for sure IMO. A new DB coach wouldn't break my heart either.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Our defense has quit.

And gone to work for the Lions offense.

Only the Cardinals could have a defense that was better at moving the ball toward their goal line than the opponents offense.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sweet. I started JJ this week (Taylor out, Brown on a bye).

Also, I want to see Bergen involved much more.