Carolina Predictions?

Mr.Dibbs

Cap Casualty
Reaction score
Josh is my Avatar, so I predict a 14-10 win. If we can stop the run like we used to, and if we don't turn the ball over, we'll win. The gameplan used against the Packers and in the first Niner's game will work this week. No turnovers!!! Big Bucks, No Whammys!!!!

jstadvl

R U gonna B My Girl
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I can't

give a score. However, my daughter will be on the field at half time, in her Cards cheerleader outfit, (She's only ten boys, relax),
so we will win!

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
you boys better wear the bags. Bring it to national attention!! Ill wear one at home.

Caroline 35
Cards 10

jstadvl

R U gonna B My Girl
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I SAID

MY DAUGHTER IS PERFORMING! HEELLLOOOO! Y'all BETTER get those bagsof for my baby! LOL1

OmahaCardsFan

Veteran
Reaction score
Predictions

Will it help if I wear a bag over my head sitting in my living room in Omaha, NE? If so, consider it done.

Score:

42-9 (Panthers)

Josh's stats: 20-35, 210 yds, 1 fumble, 2 ints, 0 tds, 4 sacks

Cards realize they have no QB.

19,000 strong

19,050 bags (includes panther players on the sidelines who can't bare to watch the pathetic team they are playing).

red desert

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This is historically the type of games the Cardinals win, or at least put up a good showing. Reagrdless of the Eli sweepstakes thing, the Cards needs to put on a good showing. I mean, enough is enough.

Cards win 21- 20

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
I don't really care anymore.

I just want to see Shipp and Boldin do well for Fantasy Football reasons.

The only thing I am looking forward to is the end of the season so I can see what this "angry" Cards management will do.

I wanna see heads rolling out of the complex!

:thumbup:

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
Hey, we are home so I don't expect a 50 point blowout, but a blowout none the less...

Cards 13
Panthers 34

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Carolina doesn't blow teams out. They'll Stephen Davis us to death like Washington used to do.

McCown and Boldin hook up for a 1st half TD, and the cards lose 24-10, giving up 150-200 yards on the ground.

Barron Tanner needs to play this game.

OP
OP
Mr.Dibbs

Mr.Dibbs

Cap Casualty
Reaction score
Originally posted by vince56
Carolina doesn't blow teams out. They'll Stephen Davis us to death like Washington used to do.

McCown and Boldin hook up for a 1st half TD, and the cards lose 24-10, giving up 150-200 yards on the ground.

Barron Tanner needs to play this game.

I think Barron no longer has the flu.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I predict this will be a boring game. But, it's still the Cards and the NFL, which means it pounds on any other Sunday afternoon alternatives.

KingLouieLouie

Going Old School!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I predict the team that scores the most point wins.... Doing that in my best John Madden voice.....

jstadvl

R U gonna B My Girl
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
thanks MD

and in my best Pasche voice "there "lil dvl" doing the best......best....ok,whatever, but she's doing it." Now that's exactly what I'm talking about!
GOOOO CARDS!

Red Fury

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Cards pull of a big upset 21-20, and are lead by L.J. Shelton with 1 TD catch and rushes for 100 yds after taking a backward pass from McCown in his own endzone and going the distance.:thumbup:

okcardzona

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
The Cardinals are 3-1 when we play on Direct TV channel 717 , their only lost was to Balitmore and we played them close. The Cardinals play on channel 717 this week.

CARDINALS-20
Panthers-13

b8rtm8nn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Cards - 24
Carolina - 28

Carolina just plays harder. Josh hits two receivers in the back of the head by firing too early. One knocks Gilmore out of the game by causing an ankle sprain (he is made of glass) and our receiving game improves instantly.

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Re: I can't

Originally posted by jstadvl
give a score. However, my daughter will be on the field at half time, in her Cards cheerleader outfit, (She's only ten boys, relax),
so we will win!

Hmmm.... when she's 20 I'll be 35....

It could work. :D :thumbup:

For the 3 remaining games I picture it more like 1 big game of hangman, except we want to fill in the letters with each loss. _ _ _.

Sunday we get the first letter. E _ _.

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by b8rtm8nn
Cards - 24
Carolina - 28

Carolina just plays harder. Josh hits two receivers in the back of the head by firing too early. One knocks Gilmore out of the game by causing an ankle sprain (he is made of glass) and our receiving game improves instantly.

I love this. A hit to the head sprains his ankle. Gilmore can't even get hurt right. He probably sits on the bench backwards too.

:D

AzWins23

Reaction score
Panthers 27
Cardinals 3

Marcell Shipp- 20 carries 75 yards
Josh McCown- 118 yards 0 td's 3 Int's
Anqaun Boldin-110 yards 10 rec

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I have this strange feeling about a Cards win this weekend. It won't be a blowout game and for some reason guys suddenly realize their jobs are on the line and play some serious "angry" football after getting their asses kicked so bad

The first time they got blown out (SEA) they came back the next week and beat GB.

The second time they got blown out (CLE) they came back the next week and lost in OT to STL

So I expect a team to come out to play again...plus they are at home where they have had their successes.

Call me drunk on Kool-Aid but I see:

Cards 21
Carolina 20

McCown throws for 2 TDs 1 INT, Shipp gets rushing TD and Cards go over 100 yards rushing for the day

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05