Carolina Predictions?

MadRob

Rookie
Reaction score
The Cards can't do ANYTHING right!!!

They lose the chance at Eli Manning by somehow winning this game...

24-23 on last second field goal by Neil Rackers....

Cards realize they lost out by winning the game and don't resign Rackers....:rolleyes:

jstadvl

R U gonna B My Girl
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
What's the actual

spread swd? Not only is my baby doing the half-time thing but I just picked upmy 400mm zoom lens. Heavy piece, used to use a converter but they won't fire on AF. Anyway, that makes a Cards win a definite!

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Actual spread is 6 now my man. But Ill stick with the initial spread, usually the most accurate. Ill give 5. What is your wager amount. Step up to the window and place your bets.

:D

daytripper

All Star
Reaction score
This will be an interesting game. I had picked it as one to go see early in the season as a good matchup. Unfortunately after having a heart procedure perfomed yesterday I wont be going anywhere for a while.
If our O line can play like they did against the Rams with Garcia at center and Jones and Hodgins can handle the blitzes McCown will have the opportunity to show his stuff on slants and outs. RAC yardage is there to be had. Give em hell Mr Boldin!
Our D will play tough for Mac at home slowing thier running game and forcing the pass. The difference will be if we can generate TOs via ints. I believe we will and..
Cards 20
Panthers 16

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05