Cavs at Suns 3/12 PAYBACK TIME

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
oh the suns are out of the playoff's no way they are going to catch the mavs, you can see on the faces they have given up :(

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
Andrew give it up. you blame the refs after every game. and if I recall, Lebron took his team to the finals with no help, so i think he does know how to win. Cavs are legit.

Andrew

flamboyantly righteous!
Reaction score
Andrew give it up. you blame the refs after every game. and if I recall, Lebron took his team to the finals with no help, so i think he does know how to win. Cavs are legit.
I don't blame the refs after every game, and that clearly shows you make up stuff to further your discussion. There were some HORRIBLE calls this game and everyone knows it. There is no way I said they lost because of the officiating, but it WAS a factor. Lebron still hasn't won anything and I don't see them coming out of the EAST. But hey, you have your opinion and I have mine.

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
I've always been impressed at how lebron gets his teamates involved - even back when he had zero supporting cast - in fact it was one of the things that got him criticized early on

i really didn't want to like the kid with all the hype coming into the league - but he's impressed me every step of the way - one of the more enjoyable players in the league

this stretch is pretty much indicative of where the suns are heading and hopefully it reminds everyone (players included) why a guy like porter was brought in to begin with - they're at a point right now where it's being shown time and again that they don't have what it take to just blow teams out of the water - it may work against bad teams, but good teams will just run with them and if the suns slip at all offensively the margins increase

eveyone said they wanted basketball to just be fun again - a team playing for their coach and putting up points playing fast and loose - seems like after a couple weeks of that people just aren't enjoying it anymore

i still maintain the shaq trade was a killer for this team - i would blow it up, keep Amare and try to find a team leader #1 guy to come in and run with him

could be a tough situation though with the team of which I will not speak holding the 1st round draft pick next season.....................

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I don't blame the refs after every game, and that clearly shows you make up stuff to further your discussion. There were some HORRIBLE calls this game and everyone knows it. There is no way I said they lost because of the officiating, but it WAS a factor. Lebron still hasn't won anything and I don't see them coming out of the EAST. But hey, you have your opinion and I have mine.

You do blame the refs every game. You also CONSISTENTLY put random words in all caps and use "lol" as punctuation, among all the other annoying and stupid garbage that you post.

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
heh - i was listening to some of the game on the radio and McCoy made it sound like the cavs were getting upset at the lack of calls in their favor - he was kind of mocking them for being upset ......... kind of funny the different perspectives you can get

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score

there is not a game thread in a Suns loss or close game taht doesn't say "even with the refs" or "we lost because of teh refs". and Lebron has won something. Eastern Conference Championship.:mulli:

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
andrew - do you remember the quote from your boy when he was about lebrons age? went something like this

"i've won at every level i've played at except HS and College............"

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ugh...another freaking 4th quarter meltdown.

Why the heck did Nash wait so late to get involved offensively in the 4th quarter? The offense was floundering again in the 4th quarter.

What's up with our 3 point shooting?

Blowing up this team can't come soon enough. :(

Last edited:

Andrew

flamboyantly righteous!
Reaction score
Doesn't mean nothing would you don't even compete in the finals...
there is not a game thread in a Suns loss or close game taht doesn't say "even with the refs" or "we lost because of teh refs". and Lebron has won something. Eastern Conference Championship.:mulli:

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
are you really arguing Lebron as a player. Best of all time. He will probably get his ring this year, and will probably be first of many. and he did get all ball/hand on the jrich block.

Andrew

flamboyantly righteous!
Reaction score
Lebron as a player is over hyped, but then again that is my opinion, but apparently opinions don't mean anything here.

And keep up with your assumptions, it only makes YOU look like an ass.

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
well my assumption is well warranted. you were talking about Lebron not being that great because he got swept in the finals. so did Shaq. ummmmmmm

shazaam6

Censor this
Reaction score
Anybody know what happened to Irish? Did he find somewhere else to post?

binkar

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Anybody know what happened to Irish? Did he find somewhere else to post?

Usually Irish posts in the offseason more so than in season. I am sure he will be here to start 847,534,876 threads in the off-season on every subject imaginable.

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Usually Irish posts in the offseason more so than in season. I am sure he will be here to start 847,534,876 threads in the off-season on every subject imaginable.

haha, I was going to say the same thing with a slightly larger number.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Went to my first Suns game this season tonight, forgot about the demented persecution complex of too many of this team's fans.

And for those who bitched about the JRIch call, well, the moron shouldn't have tried a 360.

YouJustGotSUNSD

Custom User Title!
Reaction score
Lebron as a player is over hyped, but then again that is my opinion, but apparently opinions don't mean anything here.

And keep up with your assumptions, it only makes YOU look like an ass.
Wow.

Any more gems you care to grace upon us?

Shzm13

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Whats wrong with what Andrew said?

He didnt say Lebron was overrated.. He just said that the media hypes him up too much.

Some people will disagree, and some, like myself, would agree. Everyone said (some stll do) that he has no help on his team, but frankly, if it werent for Williams' clutch plays, the Cavs dont win. Hell, if it werent for Boobie Gibsons heroics in ecf game 7, Lebron doesnt sniff the finals.