Chargers at Cardinals MNF gameday thread 10-21-24

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Our O with a total of 17 points... God we suck even with this win.
This is maybe the worst 3-4 team I’ve ever seen.

But, they got a winnable game next week, maybe Zay Jones and Robinson come back. Between overthrows, not hitting huge ones, Harrison’s drops and loafing, If Kyler/Harrison EVER find chemistry, the offense would actually be good with Conner as one of the best RBs in the league and we’ve got a good TE.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is maybe the worst 3-4 team I’ve ever seen.

But, they got a winnable game next week, maybe Zay Jones and Robinson come back. Between overthrows, not hitting huge ones, Harrison’s drops and loafing, If Kyler/Harrison EVER find chemistry, the offense would actually be good with Conner as one of the best RBs in the league and we’ve got a good TE.
I thought winnable till we found out Tua is back it changes everything

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yeah...getting wide open and then not getting the ball was super disappointing. The drop was on him. Kyler missed several throws as well. Ugly performance outside of McBride and Conner. On to next week.
Conveniently leave out all the good throws or the massive rushing TD yeah what an average night lol……

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Conveniently leave out all the good throws or the massive rushing TD yeah what an average night lol……
And you conveniently leave out all the BAD throws, to go with the interception and anemic offense the majority of the game.

Thinking that Kyler was above average tonight is bewildering. He was average.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broncosfan