Chargers at Cardinals MNF gameday thread 10-21-24

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Objectively this was Kyler's worst game of the season....but the Chargers are by far the best defense he's faced. Glad to get the W
Throws a TD, rushes for a massive TD, leads 2 minute drive to win the game....all against the best defense in the NFL....Yeah, his worst game of the year...lol

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the counter is Tyreke left the last game wiht a shoulder injury and might not play

My bad that was the QB not Hill that got hurt. Hill only had 1 catch I just assumed it was him because of that on my fantasy team but it's the QB Huntley that got hurt

urs

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Throws a TD, rushes for a massive TD, leads 2 minute drive to win the game....all against the best defense in the NFL....Yeah, his worst game of the year...lol
I didn't say he played bad, just was his worst. To be expected against that D

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
This is maybe the worst 3-4 team I’ve ever seen.

But, they got a winnable game next week, maybe Zay Jones and Robinson come back. Between overthrows, not hitting huge ones, Harrison’s drops and loafing, If Kyler/Harrison EVER find chemistry, the offense would actually be good with Conner as one of the best RBs in the league and we’ve got a good TE.
It’s a problem. Kyler (in season 2) and Hop were dialed in literally their first game together.

NashDishesDimes

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I mean thats a major distortion. Kyler was staring down receievers all game and a fair amout of the 145 passing yards was james connor making something out of nothing, and thats giving him a pass for the tipped INT, or the bogus unnecessary roughness call

Last edited:

Goodyear Card

Link Guy
Reaction score
CMP%
Completions percentage
YDS
Passing yards
TD
Passing touchdowns
INT
Interceptions thrown
Rating
Passer rating
Oct 21
Oct 21
vs
vs
Chargers

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
And you conveniently leave out all the BAD throws, to go with the interception and anemic offense the majority of the game.

Thinking that Kyler was above average tonight is bewildering. He was average.
You’re right average QBs rip 40+ yards TDs on a daily basis thank you for clearing that up….. hahahahaah

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
And you conveniently leave out all the BAD throws, to go with the interception and anemic offense the majority of the game.

You're probably correct when it comes to passing, but what his running brings to the game is another matter entirely. There are few that match his wheels.

K1Day1

Veteran
Reaction score

He was definitely not above average ! ! !.. But, wow... If you're a Cardinals fan... Just enjoy the win ! ! !. As far as your post about Kyler Murray goes. It's seems that anyone posting should NOT comment well about Kyler Murray’s play because; " The Hate is Strong is this One ". SMH.. The guy was in NO way a world beater tonight but at least the guy did enough to win the game SMH...