Chiefs fans are communists and deserve to die

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We're not disrespecting the anthem. We all stand up and take our hats off just like everyone else. We just yell Chiefs instead of brave. You guys are blowing this way out of the water.

And saying we're communists and deserve to die isn't less classy than "so-called" disrespecting the anthem?

I agree that saying you are communists and should die is overboard. However you shouldnt change or alter the anthem in any forum. Its very tasteless.

OP
OP
A

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I mean it's not like a Cardinals player almost committed manslaughter on the field today or anything :shrug:

Whatever poo holes. Every player NFL knows the risks going in and there is no way Antrel Rolle gets fined or suspended. You are talking about two topics that have nothing to do with each other.

OP
OP
A

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree that saying you are communists and should die is overboard. However you shouldnt change or alter the anthem in any forum. Its very tasteless.

Yeah, the thread title is a little tounge in cheek. I hope if comes across that way.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, the thread title is a little tounge in cheek. I hope if comes across that way.

I knew it. But I know you and these people dont. :D

OP
OP
A

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
What other cool traditions do Chiefs fans have? Wiping their bums with American Flags?

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
Whatever poo holes. Every player NFL knows the risks going in and there is no way Antrel Rolle gets fined or suspended. You are talking about two topics that have nothing to do with each other.

He'll be fined since all personal foul calls are fined but he won't be suspended because it wasn't intentional.

PujolsownsGod

Reaction score
Apples to oranges. And you are exaggerating!

Right, let me yank on your neck like that sometime and tell me how much I'm exaggerating. Saying "Chiefs" has absolutely nothing to do with denigrating the anthem...it's a sporting even for crying out loud, not the state of the union, a funeral, or a military graduation. 20,000 people in your stadium were probably trying to buy nachos during the anthem, they could give two pieces of monkey crap. On the other hand, someone could have been paralyzed today by one of the dirtiest plays I've ever witnessed, and you are copping an attitude about a friggin fan tradition.

OP
OP
A

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
He'll be fined since all personal foul calls are fined but he won't be suspended because it wasn't intentional.

NFL.com shows the call on the field as a 15 yard facemask. Does that get fined?

Slag02

Reaction score
In other words, you are altering the words of the national anthem to suit your fandom. Thats not disrespectful?

or in even OTHER words -

We utilize our free speach and say whatever the hell we want whenever the hell we want to-

if you dont like free speach you must hate america

Get out

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rolle will be fined.

I wish you could fine people who disrespect the National Anthem.

Nice word to change in the song, BTW. Brave. It happens to refer to the BRAVE soldiers who FOUGHT and DIED to secure our rights (the ones that let idiots yell Chiefs instead of Brave in the Anthem). Very interesting that out of the whole song you decide to change the BRAVE word, the one that refers to people who died for our freedoms and liberties.

Oh wait, that's right. The Chiefs stormed the beach at normandy...how quickly we forget.

PujolsownsGod

Reaction score
In other words, you are altering the words of the national anthem to suit your fandom. Thats not disrespectful?

I'm sure you are all outraged when the Yankees take 10 minutes out of the 7th inning to play "God Bless America", as they purposely draw it out to ice the opposing pitcher and throw off his rhythm. This is hypocritical. crap if I've ever seen it.

You Have Been Owned

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
*Snicker*

Seriously, my draw dropped when they hijacked the National Anthem and added their stupid, tasteless shout out for their team.

I guess when Americans denigrate the Anthem, the terrorists have truly one.

Umm, ok. I think perhaps your head has spend a little to much time in the sun. I also this has more to do with sour grapes, but please, rant on.

pinnacle

Reaction score
Chiefs fans...now referring to Cardinals fans as all either senior citizens or mexicans on chiefsplanet. Pretty enlightened bunch I would say....and we can also do without comments about everyone buying nachos. Pound for pound...I guarantee chiefs fans are significantly more obese than virtually any other team...including the Cardinals...based on my personal observation.

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
What's the big deal? It's not like we're saying, "SCREW YOU AMERICA AND EVERYTHING YOU STAND FOR!" Just a KC tradition. Who's to say tradition shouldn't carry over to a road game?

1) Its a home tradition. This was Glendale not KC

2) Its pretty stupid

3) There are only 2 times where people are asked to **** during a game: the moment of silence and the National Anthem. Let those 2 instances happen while being quiet (unless you want to sing the actual anthem), then you can be as loud and annoying as want.

PujolsownsGod

Reaction score
I'm also glad that the altering of one word merits death in the eyes of the thread starter. Is that what our soldiers fight for?

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
or in even OTHER words -

We utilize our free speach and say whatever the hell we want whenever the hell we want to-

Get out

No, I hate idiots who hide behind free speech to do absolutely stupid things. I am thankful for the right to free speech because those types of actions make quite clear who the idiots actually are right away. There were about 10,000 idiots yelling Cheeeeeeeeifs during the national anthem celebrating our country and the brave men and women who died for it...thanks freedom of speech or I would have never known how idiotic some fans are.

coyoteshockeyfan

Fool In The Rain
Supporting Member
Reaction score
or in even OTHER words -

Get out
I didn't say that that it should be illegal, I said it was disrespectful. I am not allowed to exercise my freedom of speech and proclaim that something is tasteless in my opinion?

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
I'm sure you are all outraged when the Yankees take 10 minutes out of the 7th inning to play "God Bless America", as they purposely draw it out to ice the opposing pitcher and throw off his rhythm. This is hypocritical. crap if I've ever seen it.

They shouldn't do that either.

Slag02

Reaction score
No, I hate idiots who hide behind free speech to do absolutely stupid things. I am thankful for the right to free speech because those types of actions make quite clear who the idiots actually are right away. There were about 10,000 idiots yelling Cheeeeeeeeifs during the national anthem celebrating our country and the brave men and women who died for it...thanks freedom of speech or I would have never known how idiotic some fans are.

there were 10K chiefs fan there-

Damn- I'm gonna start calling that stadium " Arrowhead West"

eighty2

Reaction score
Rolle will be fined.

I wish you could fine people who disrespect the National Anthem.

Nice word to change in the song, BTW. Brave. It happens to refer to the BRAVE soldiers who FOUGHT and DIED to secure our rights (the ones that let idiots yell Chiefs instead of Brave in the Anthem). Very interesting that out of the whole song you decide to change the BRAVE word, the one that refers to people who died for our freedoms and liberties.

Oh wait, that's right. The Chiefs stormed the beach at normandy...how quickly we forget.

Bottom line. It's a football game. You're not bitching because you don't like it, you're bitching because your team lost, and are just sour toward the team and their fans and you're taking any opportunity possible to degrade them. I guarantee if you won you wouldn't be bitching about altered words in a song. Guess we'll never know though, will we?

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
What's the big deal? It's not like we're saying, "SCREW YOU AMERICA AND EVERYTHING YOU STAND FOR!" Just a KC tradition. Who's to say tradition shouldn't carry over to a road game?
I have to agree, I thought it was pretty cool other than the fact that it was in OUR house(those bastards).

But were all there for football and it IMO was cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.