Chiefs fans are communists and deserve to die

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
Bottom line. It's a football game. You're not bitching because you don't like it, you're bitching because your team lost, and are just sour toward the team and their fans and you're taking any opportunity possible to degrade them. I guarantee if you won you wouldn't be bitching about altered words in a song. Guess we'll never know though, will we?

We're Cardinals fans we're used to losing. This has nothing to do with the outcome of the game.

Nice reach though

OP
OP
A

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow, what a pic. My stomach dropped to my feet when it happened.

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
What's the big deal? It's not like we're saying, "SCREW YOU AMERICA AND EVERYTHING YOU STAND FOR!" Just a KC tradition. Who's to say tradition shouldn't carry over to a road game?

Slavery was a tradition too... You going to say that tradition supercedes respect? Get a clue. The NATIONAL ANTHEM is THE tradition in AMERICA. I know ARIZONA is touching the border... But I guess we gave you too much credit.

eighty2

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

"See if your fans say Chiefs in front of brave now! You guys are tasteless and crude!" - Antrelle Rolle

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
This is fine worthy- At least it better be

1) Learn how to use a smaller image.

2) You're acting like this is the first 15 yard facemask in the history of the league. I hate to break it to you but the league has a history that lasts longer then this week.

It was an unfortunate incident but in physical sports crap like this happens. He was even checking to see if LJ was alright after the play occurred

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Slavery was a tradition too... You going to say that tradition supercedes respect? Get a clue. The NATIONAL ANTHEM is THE tradition in AMERICA. I know ARIZONA is touching the border... But I guess we gave you too much credit.

:thumbup:

azmike74

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Bottom line. It's a football game. You're not bitching because you don't like it, you're bitching because your team lost, and are just sour toward the team and their fans and you're taking any opportunity possible to degrade them. I guarantee if you won you wouldn't be bitching about altered words in a song. Guess we'll never know though, will we?

You are wrong! I am pissed because the Cards lost and find new ways to lose every week. I am disturbed by the fact that Chief fans alter the anthem and think it's ok. I find it hard to believe that no Chief fans can find anything wrong with it. Maybe it's because I have served my country and the anthem brings back memories for me, but I honestly believe that every American should be proud when they hear the Star Spangled Banner and should be able to just be quiet and pay respect for a minute and a half. The anthem is not about a football game or about being a fan of a football team, it is way bigger than that.

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score

And your rolling in glory because yours won! You wouldn't be here if they lost. Get a friggin life dude.

eighty2

Reaction score

Now you're comparing Chiefs fans altering a word in the national anthem (omg I n didn't capitalize the "n" or the "a", shoot me, plz) to slavery? Lol. This meaningless debate went from pathetic to even more pathetic with that post. Wow... Lol.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Not really. I was complaining about it before the game started, and I'm not terribly sad that our team lost. In fact I'm downright giddy...we just saw a bonafide franchise QB. Sure a win would be nice but this wasn't the Rams game...there you would have had a chance of being right saying this was sour grapes. We played more like a team that can win games than we have thus far this season, and it's just the start.

Nope...I have nothing but good things to say about the KC fans at the game today, save the disrespect for the National Anthem.

So, I would have come on here complaining about the Anthem win or lose because it disgusted me instantly, before kickoff (you do know the anthem is before kickoff, right, or are you so jacked up to yell chieeeeeefs that you don't know when it takes place?

It's a football game.

No, it's not. It's the National Anthem. The fact that you don't understand the difference says a ton about you.

OP
OP
A

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe PooHolesOwnsGod should change his name to ChiefsOwnAmerica.

JohnnyV13

Reaction score
What other cool traditions do Chiefs fans have? Wiping their bums with American Flags?

We traditionally beat traditionally bad teams in their new home stadium. I know that winning anything is sort of alien to cardinals fans.

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
Get a bigger Monitor

Try 1280x1160 res. maybe

I prefer smaller images because use as much bandwidth and unless you are blind, people still can still see what's on the image.

I have 20/15 vision I can see just fine. I don't want that as wallpaper

OP
OP
A

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
We traditionally beat traditionally bad teams in their new home stadium. I know that winning anything is sort of alien to cardinals' fans.

Again, another chiefs troll ducking the issue...

azmike74

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
And I met so many Chief fans at the game who were actually cool! Remember, we shouldn't stereotype.

Status
Not open for further replies.