Congrats on a great season!

Reaction score
But I think the Eagles team are too motivated and inspired to lose to this good,but inexperienced (in the play-offs) Cardinals team. Too many of our guys know that this may be their last shot at the SB. Guys like Dawkins, Thomas, and Runyan want that ring!

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who know Fred Garvin Male Prostitute, was an Eagles fan?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
love your name, but I think you're wrong. Stars, moon, sun have aligned. There's a Black Man in the White House and the Cardinals are going to the Super Bowl. What's that I hear? Oh yeah, it's the click clack of hoofs coming as the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse ride over Camelback Mountain.

Yes indeed. I'm not a big REM fan, but if this quote doesn't say it all for what's gonna happen this weekend, I don't know what does:

It's the end of the world as we know it AND I FEEL FINE!!!!!!!!!

Nothing's stopping this team. NOTHING.

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Sorry Charlie, But your guys are going to have to buy their jewelry because...

:newcards::newcards::newcards:WE ARE DOING THIS TOGETHER!!!

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
love your name, but I think you're wrong. Stars, moon, sun have aligned. There's a Black Man in the White House and the Cardinals are going to the Super Bowl. What's that I hear? Oh yeah, it's the click clack of hoofs coming as the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse ride over Camelback Mountain.

Yes indeed. I'm not a big REM fan, but if this quote doesn't say it all for what's gonna happen this weekend, I don't know what does:

It's the end of the world as we know it AND I FEEL FINE!!!!!!!!!

Nothing's stopping this team. NOTHING.

Pay attention! The Cards have no shot. The Eagles want to win. The Cardinals, apparently, do not.

OP
OP
F
Reaction score
Who know Fred Garvin Male Prostitute, was an Eagles fan?
Yes, after I arrange my elaborate system of trusses, I settle down to a beer and Eagles football. Hey! "Member when the Cards were in the NFC East wit' us? Seems like 20 years ago!

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, after I arrange my elaborate system of trusses, I settle down to a beer and Eagles football. Hey! "Member when the Cards were in the NFC East wit' us? Seems like 20 years ago!
Troy Aikman still has Eagles issues from the Buddy Ryan bounty days. He was totally manloving the Giants yesterday.

In between manloving Joe Buck that is. :)

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
This might sound crazy but you are going to have a much tougher time on our home field then you think. Going to NY (somewhere where you are familiar) is a whole different beast then Jiffy Pop.

I say thats good for 10 points right there with the crowd they are expecting....

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
But I think the Eagles team are too motivated and inspired to lose to this good,but inexperienced (in the play-offs) Cardinals team. Too many of our guys know that this may be their last shot at the SB. Guys like Dawkins, Thomas, and Runyan want that ring!

Guys like (enter entire cardinals roster, fanbase, and coaching staff) want that ring!

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score

Oh without a doubt. Those were good times. I miss the old East division rivalries.

This will be quite a game this weekend. It will be close as long as you keep chicken bones away from McNabb.

If we can stop Westbrook then I think we win.

Last edited:

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Let's just hope this game does not end up with another tie after the first overtime, cause Donavon might get really confused when that game does not end.

CHAPTER 7

Registered
Reaction score
Pay attention! The Cards have no shot. The Eagles want to win. The Cardinals, apparently, do not.

Yeah I read it the same way. Why does this guy think Cards players don't want to win any longer?

NeverSayDieFan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Hey! Eagles' fan....

WELCOME!! CLASS fans are ALWAYS welcome here. I hear ya' about the 'vets, last-shot, etc. We have Adrian Wilson, and Bert Berry to name a couple in the same boat. Having been a Cardinals' fan for 41+ years (started when I was 10) just to be in this position is SWEET! BOTH teams will SHOW-UP Sunday. I expect a A battle royale!

RonF

Per Ardua Ad Astra
Reaction score
Yeah, the Eagle fan has it right, we don't have a chance, McNabb is bullet proof and there's no way our old QB can stand up to their onslaught. See you on Sunday.

justAndy

Jolly Nihilist
Reaction score
Fred - don't EVEN go by that Thanksgiving night game - Cards had sewed up the division. They weren't inspired, they didn't show any creativity on offense or defense.
I was PISSED at the time, but now it seems that Whis and crew were sort of playing possum, saving up the good schemes for the playoffs.
It was no fluke that our boys held BOTH the Falcons and Panthers to 1/2 their average ground yards.
Three man fronts on 3rd and long turned into 5 and 6 man rushes with guys coming from all kinds of positions - NOTHING like the putrid "prevent" crap they were doing in the regular season.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
I really don't know why we bother to be fans.

Apparently the Eagles players and fans are in line in front of us and our teams play has nothing to do with it.

They want it we could care less, we lost to them, never mind we lost to the Panthers too.

We're just happy to be here, nothing to see here, come on down and have a championship party.

Just check with the team first I don't know if they'll see it your way.

LVG

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Who else wants a last shot?

This guy:

You must be registered for see images attach

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score
Three man fronts on 3rd and long turned into 5 and 6 man rushes with guys coming from all kinds of positions - NOTHING like the putrid "prevent" crap they were doing in the regular season.

Oddly, even though the entire defense was on fire against the Panthers, Adrian Wilson seemed relatively silent by his standards. Was he schemed down for this game in some way? Perhaps Wilson will be unleashed a bit more on Sunday.

justAndy

Jolly Nihilist
Reaction score
Oddly, even though the entire defense was on fire against the Panthers, Adrian Wilson seemed relatively silent by his standards. Was he schemed down for this game in some way? Perhaps Wilson will be unleashed a bit more on Sunday.
It seems that the league is used to AW blitzing - so - use him as a distraction, send the FS or a corner and keep A Dub back in coverage and run support. Props to Pendy for his schemes in these playoffs - hope he has few more as yet unseen wrinkles.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Face it gang.....he's right. We are too inexperienced to win this game. Couple that with the fact that we really don't want it as bad as they do. We are already happy with our accomplishments.

I would like to see Dawkins called for spearing....just once. MANY of his hits are boderline cheap. God don't like dirty players. But hell, the Eagles are so good they don't have to worry about the fact that God is a Cardinal fan this year. I mean, I don't think God can even help us this week.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05