Congrats on a great season!

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
Face it gang.....he's right. We are too inexperienced to win this game. Couple that with the fact that we really don't want it as bad as they do. We are already happy with our accomplishments.

I would like to see Dawkins called for spearing....just once. MANY of his hits are boderline cheap. God don't like dirty players. But hell, the Eagles are so good they don't have to worry about the fact that God is a Cardinal fan this year. I mean, I don't think God can even help us this week.

Who's jersey does God wear?

Does God worry about the fact Boldin might be traded or just go with that one?

Does God wear a Warner jersey as a mutual thing?

These are all questions that a team which knows it's doomed has time to ask.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who's jersey does God wear?

Does God worry about the fact Boldin might be traded or just go with that one?

Does God wear a Warner jersey as a mutual thing?

These are all questions that a team which knows it's doomed has time to ask.

Doesn't matter who's jersy God wears, the Eagles would beat them anyway. We are doomed!

OP
OP
F
Reaction score
"Fred, go post somewhere else!:mulli:"

Ok, I'll post HERE! Just to clarify things: I am NOT the person who said the Cards had no shot. 2) I am not saying the Cards don't want it, I'm just saying that the Eagles are an older group of players who have played together as a team for several years &may be more motivated because they won't be around for many more chances. Yes, Kurt Warner wants one more shot. He also has a RING! Regardless, expierience counts for SOMETHING and the E's have been there 4 xs inthe last 8 years. You can disagree with this but I'm not dissing Card fans or the team. The argument becomes moot in 4 days. Wow! Can ya believe it?

Reaction score
Who know Fred Garvin Male Prostitute, was an Eagles fan?
Apparently he has sold his "services" to the Eagles.
:p

fred, pay no heed to the Hoosier. Respectful fans of any team are welcome at ASFN. We have even had a Cowboys fan post here for years. I mean if we allow a Cowboys fan... j/k, lorenzo!

I keep hearing about 4 (or 5) times in 8 years, but no talk about why they could only win ONE of those?

I never predict outcomes; ok one game - wildcard against Atlanta I did; but I will guarantee Sunday's game will be nothing like the game on Thanksgiving.

nidan

Oscar
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gentlemen, keep it civilized.

Things are a little wild here this week but finding an Eagle fan with brain is a rare find, do not chase him away :)

Dawkins2112

Registered
Reaction score
Congrats!!

I'm a life long Eagles fan but I am a Cards fan second, having lived in Phoenix from 1994 to 2002. If you were playing any team other than the Eagles, I would be rooting for you. Good luck this Sunday and GO EAGLES!!!!

OP
OP
F
Reaction score
"an Eagle fan with brain is a rare find"

Kinda a left-handed compliment there Nidan! :) Why the Eagles won only once? Maybe THEY lacked the drive/experience then. But they DID win the LAST time there and THIS time there are no "unbeatable" teams in the way.

DuMaCac

Reaction score
But I think the Eagles team are too motivated and inspired to lose to this good,but inexperienced (in the play-offs) Cardinals team. Too many of our guys know that this may be their last shot at the SB. Guys like Dawkins, Thomas, and Runyan want that ring!

its funny i hear people saying that eagles want it more. are you kidding?!?! cardinals are one of the oldest franchise in the nfl. we have not gotten anything better then 1 playoff win. i am not going to say our players want it more, but to say that an eagles team who has been in the playoffs the pass 5 of 8 years wants it more then a team that hasn't been to an nfc championship game EVER is ridicolous!

Dawkins2112

Registered
Reaction score
its funny i hear people saying that eagles want it more. are you kidding?!?! cardinals are one of the oldest franchise in the nfl. we have not gotten anything better then 1 playoff win. i am not going to say our players want it more, but to say that an eagles team who has been in the playoffs the pass 5 of 8 years wants it more then a team that hasn't been to an nfc championship game EVER is ridicolous!

You don't know the mindset of the Eagles. When you're supposed to win a championship and come painfully close only to fall short, you don't let an opportunity like this slip away. The Cards are just now entering their formative years.

b8rtm8nn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
You don't know the mindset of the Eagles. When you're supposed to win a championship and come painfully close only to fall short, you don't let an opportunity like this slip away. The Cards are just now entering their formative years.

Personally I hope the EAgles are like the Bills of old - they can only go so far. So if they lose the lead, they panic and self destruct.

I can only hope, but Eagles are one of my secondary favorites - I hope a full blown battle to the end.

Dawkins2112

Registered
Reaction score
Personally I hope the EAgles are like the Bills of old - they can only go so far. So if they lose the lead, they panic and self destruct.

I can only hope, but Eagles are one of my secondary favorites - I hope a full blown battle to the end.

Not this team. They are a veteran bunch. No, they will not give up till the end. I do however, think they will be in control from the beginning. For what its worth, I don't believe the Cards will give up either.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

We know the mindset. All you have to do is look a sport away. The Phoenix Suns have a lot of parallels that you express. I don't think that Phoenix, because it has been so close, wants it more than the Nuggets for example.

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score

Really ,not close our average age is mtl older than yours.:newcards:

football karma

Michael snuggles the cap space
Reaction score
"an Eagle fan with brain is a rare find"

let me amend this--

thus far, Fred is the only Eagle fan here who hasnt lead off with being a condescending jerk from their initial post.

message boards are for discussion

showing up with that oh-so origninal "your team stinks, nyah, nyah, nyah, nyah, nyah nyahhh" really doesnt lead to much worthwhile.

At a minimum, if you want to show up here with that message -- at least be man enough to post a link to the Eagles message board you post at with your screen name. Short of that, posting invectives is cowardly.

Win or lose, you will find us here on Monday. But if the Cardinals win -- where will you be?

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
let me amend this--

thus far, Fred is the only Eagle fan here who hasnt lead off with being a condescending jerk from their initial post.

message boards are for discussion

showing up with that oh-so origninal "your team stinks, nyah, nyah, nyah, nyah, nyah nyahhh" really doesnt lead to much worthwhile.

At a minimum, if you want to show up here with that message -- at least be man enough to post a link to the Eagles message board you post at with your screen name. Short of that, posting invectives is cowardly.

Win or lose, you will find us here on Monday. But if the Cardinals win -- where will you be?

Too busy cancelling their west Fla. reservations mtl!:newcards:

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This just in.. Vince Papale wants a ring so bad that the Cards have no shot..

Last edited:

john h

LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
But I think the Eagles team are too motivated and inspired to lose to this good,but inexperienced (in the play-offs) Cardinals team. Too many of our guys know that this may be their last shot at the SB. Guys like Dawkins, Thomas, and Runyan want that ring!

Thank you. The one position we have more experience and more success in playoffs is at QB. Warner has been there many times and wears the championship ring of a winner. McNabb has been a fantastic QB and can still be a force but his legs are not what they once were and he cannot get the ball off as fast as Warner. Unless you can get to Warner, and that is not easy with his quick release and being able to read defenses, he can eat you up with our all pro receivers running wild. If you can get to Warner then it can be a long day for us. You are also coming to our house where there is no snow.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05