Congratulations from a Packer fan

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Packer fans have always been awesome. They, as a general rule, have a solid football IQ and are fun to talk with. And we both hate the Seahawks now, so that's even more awesome.

I have never had anything but positive interactions with Packers, Vikings and Lions fans. They root hard for their teams, but they are polite and don't talk crap about the Cardinals.

Bears fans --- overall, awful. We haven't played them at home in quite a while and I am fine with that.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If the Packers had won that game I would have rooted for them to win it all as well. Classy team and fans always get my vote.

OP
OP
L

Lambeau

Veteran
Reaction score
I hope you guys win the SB! I would love it if you did. You guys deserve it!

Mitch

Crawled Through 5 FB Fields
Reaction score
Thanks to you guys for being gracious and not rubbing it in our face. Seattle could learn a thing or two about class from you guys.

You've got real class, Lambeau. I thought your team played a great game. Hated to see Randall Cobb get injured. What a spectacular catch he made. With Jordy Nelson, Randall Cobb and Davante Adams coming back and Jeff Janis emerging as an up and coming deep threat, your WR situation will be difficult to defend for years to come.

As for your defense---your front 7 is very good (man Perry is beast off the edge)---and once your young CBs mature, they are going to be dynamic. I was hoping the Cardinals would find a way to draft Damarius Randal or Quinten Rollins and you guys snatched them up.

Wishing you all the best and hope to touch base again. Your thoughts are valued here.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
Thanks to you guys for being gracious and not rubbing it in our face. Seattle could learn a thing or two about class from you guys.

At the start of the year I was terrified we might end up having to go to Lambeau and play you guys.

Would NOT want that in January :)

Thanks and always root for the Packers when my team is out of it the class act of the NFL.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Have nothing but respect for Packers fans. Give credit when credit is due and are just great to be around at games. To me, I cannot dislike the Packers because they are a class act team and Rodgers is the type of guy I would love one of my daughters to marry!

I have a friend that knows Rodgers going back to his community college days. From her reports you wouldn't want your daughter marrying him.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Every fan base has its share of village idiots but I have gotten along great with Packer and Brown fans because unlike other fan bases, they actually have a knowledge of the game and respect past their own team and one really cannot appreciate this till you live in Cowboy country lol

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
That was a classy post, Lambeau.
I work with a big Packer fan and consoled him when Jordy Nelson went down; the Pack certainly went far in spite of their losses.

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Every fan base has its share of village idiots but I have gotten along great with Packer and Brown fans because unlike other fan bases, they actually have a knowledge of the game and respect past their own team and one really cannot appreciate this till you live in Cowboy country lol

When we went to the Super Bowl, I called a friend who is a cowboys fan. I asked him to teach me how to trash talk. He said, what do you mean. I said the following:

Well you talk **** when your team sucks, so teach me how to be a stupid fan. We haven't spoken since this conversation. Must have hit a nerve?

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a friend that knows Rodgers going back to his community college days. From her reports you wouldn't want your daughter marrying him.
Would we want anyone marrying our daughters based on info from when they were 21?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

NeverSayDieFan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Always appreciate classy fans...

...and to me, the Packers and their many fans, have always been very classy.

ALL THE BEST!

Mark :)

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Appreciate you being a classy Packer fans. You guys invade our stadium too often lol but I dont hate the Packer fan base like I do some other teams. Your team played a good game.

I would have preferred your players and coaches show a tad more class after the loss, especially Mccarthy who whined about everything from the coin toss to calls to challenges, but oh well. Thanks for the post!

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
That was one heck of a game and 20 years from now we will all look back on how great of a game it was! I just wanted to tip my hat off to the Arizona Cardinals and their fans on your win over us Saturday night! We are really hurting up here over the loss but at least we lost to a classy team. Nothing but love for the Cardinals and their fans from GB. It still hurts to lose a game like this but were cheering for you guys to win it all! Next week will be a fun game to watch so Go Cards! I can't stand the Patriots and sick of Manning. Love you guys and Palmer and Fitz! Two class acts right there!

Really terrific post Packer fan. I gotta admit that you all played one helluva game on Saturday and could have absolutely walked out of UoP Stadium with a victory. Interesting season for your boys, starting hot, struggling for two months, then rediscovering some swagger here in the postseason. You all should definitely deploy the uptempo O again next year. It broke Washington and damn near killed the Cards season.

Hollywood

is part black.
Reaction score
Mesa, Arizona, USA, Planet Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
That was one heck of a game and 20 years from now we will all look back on how great of a game it was! I just wanted to tip my hat off to the Arizona Cardinals and their fans on your win over us Saturday night! We are really hurting up here over the loss but at least we lost to a classy team. Nothing but love for the Cardinals and their fans from GB. It still hurts to lose a game like this but were cheering for you guys to win it all! Next week will be a fun game to watch so Go Cards! I can't stand the Patriots and sick of Manning. Love you guys and Palmer and Fitz! Two class acts right there!

Thanks and may I say you are very perceptive.[emoji12]

This was sent from my cell pjone so please excise any typeos or other errors.

OP
OP
L

Lambeau

Veteran
Reaction score
You guys will be in contention for years to come with Arians as coach. He is the best coach in football other then Belicheck.

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Thats why I put- TYPE OF GUY! :p

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Lambeau you should hang around and talk football with us.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
OP
L

Lambeau

Veteran
Reaction score
If you guys don't mind I would love to talk football with ya. I'm a Cards fan the rest of this season!

CFLredzoned

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
You guys own us right now, there is no getting around that. Happy we don't see you next year cause your in our heads.

Somebody's in somebody's head. Did anybody hear the stat on Doug and Wolf? The last 3 home playoff games for the Cards were against Green Bay, went to OT, and were won on the 3rd play of OT.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Somebody's in somebody's head. Did anybody hear the stat on Doug and Wolf? The last 3 home playoff games for the Cards were against Green Bay, went to OT, and were won on the 3rd play of OT.

Last 2 not 3.