Congratulations from a Packer fan

Vermont Maverick

Registered
Reaction score
Classy posts, Lambeau. You are bigger man than me. You guys have had a couple brutal losses in University of Phoenix Stadium. Thanks for the kudos, and welcome aboard to the Cards bus (at least for this year.)

...and Rogers is ridiculous. In the words of Collinsworth and Michaels, "Wow, that's insane"!

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Yeah watched the replay again today, those last two throws don't even seem physically possible. Rogers is a freak of nature. The guy is so strong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
L

Lambeau

Veteran
Reaction score
You guys are always welcome up here too. Lambeau is a great place to visit.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah watched the replay again today, those last two throws don't even seem physically possible. Rogers is a freak of nature. The guy is so strong.

Which is why I had no issue blitzing like we did on that pass...Rodgers had to make a superhuman throw, off his back foot, falling down and he literally closed his eyes as he was releasing the ball at almost a 90 degree angle. Just flat out ridiculous play that could not be done again in 100 tries, but if anyone could do it, it's Rodgers. He's an incredible QB.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
The Cards know first hand from last year about how injuries can kill your season. Thanks for the kind remarks. Keep warm.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You guys are always welcome up here too. Lambeau is a great place to visit.

Lambeau, please do yourself a favor and stay away from the game day thread. Unless the Cards are winning by 40 points or more, It ain't pretty.

Read it after the game just for laughs.