Congratulations

BCEagle

Registered
Reaction score
I'm sad that the Eagles lost, but I will be cheering for the Cardinals in the Superbowl. The Cardinals came to play today, and truly deserve to represent the NFC. It would be nice to see a charter NFL team that has waited so long since its last championship win it all. Offense, defense -- all of the pieces are there. Good luck.

Spielman

Non-Troll Rams Fan
Reaction score
I'm sad that the Eagles lost, but I will be cheering for the Cardinals in the Superbowl. The Cardinals came to play today, and truly deserve to represent the NFC. It would be nice to see a charter NFL team that has waited so long since its last championship win it all. Offense, defense -- all of the pieces are there. Good luck.

Your guys played a whale of a game.

b8rtm8nn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Congrats to you also, glad your guys didn't roll up like Carolina.

I always love watching the Eagles, not used to watching the Cards beat them

:)

Redrage

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I'm glad that the majority of the eagles fans that posted here were cvlass acts. You are a credit to your team and city.

Good game, hope to see you in the playoffs next year.

NeverSayDieFan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Hey, Eagle

To me, it's all about "class". Winning requires it, and showing it after a tough loss is even harder but it shows GREAT character. I tip my Cardinal hat to the Eagles' fans that have showed TRUE class. I will talk football with any of you anytime. Mark :)

jslader_sr

Reaction score
Giving Props

Another Eagle fan here. You guys won fair and square. Best of success to you in the Super Bowl. I hated to lose to you but we got beat by 2 class acts that need to be singled out;Warner and Fitzgerald. They both played out of this world.

ActingWild

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Great game Eagles fans! Stick around for the next couple of weeks, we can always use more classy fans like yourselves to add to the mix!

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
That was a tough game, we barely won that and it took every ounce of homefield advantage to do it.

We play that on the road and we probably lose, but that's why winning your division no matter how you do it is important.

Without the Eagles plowing out the other seeds we never make the big game, we owe the Eagles for where we are right now.

nativesunsfan

Reaction score
Way to go Cardinals. I was born in the valley of the sun, and unfortunatly there was not football team here when i my love for the game started. I became a San Diego Charger Fan and remain one. However I have followed the Cards and really wished the best for them. I will be supporting them in this Superbowl and wish all you long suffering Cardinal red fans the best of luck. I even have a few Cardinal jerseys that I can sport for the next couple of weeks. Go Cardinals kick the steelcans all over tampa.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Eagles fans come back to our board after a loss. You guys represent your team well. Was nice having you here this week.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05