Coro puts the nail in the coffin

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Dan H said:
I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. I don't see it as being hypocritical - Amare is the leader of the team, and Joe was getting lit up. For all the talk of Amare being a poor defender I don't recall him getting lit up, even going up against bigger, stronger players like Shaq.

He sure got lit up on the boards.

Biclops

Superhero with glasses
Reaction score
playstation said:
Phoenix has tried to acquire Diaw, 23, before and sees the 6-foot-8 French guard as the potential backup point to Nash

i just read the article and this little blurb caught my eyes. i think barbosa will benefit from having a guy like diaw who can distribute the ball while all he (barbs) has to worry about is shooting the spot up three and drive to the lane. these two are going to be a interesting pair when they come off the bench

can anyone who saw diaw play tell me if he ever played point while he was playing with the hawks?

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Biclops said:
i just read the article and this little blurb caught my eyes. i think barbosa will benefit from having a guy like diaw who can distribute the ball while all he (barbs) has to worry about is shooting the spot up three and drive to the lane. these two are going to be a interesting pair when they come off the bench

can anyone who saw diaw play tell me if he ever played point while he was playing with the hawks?

he played plenty of point guard for Atlanta. Like I've said in previous posts he is a good ball handler and passer. The difference is that with Atlanta he had a bunch of lame teammates to pass the ball to while in Phoenix he would have much better weapons around him.

Joe Mama

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broncosfan