Crappy Cards Fans Suck

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A Bears fan my wife and I talked to on and off during the game was sucker punched by a Cards fan and his Bears' scarf was taken from him.

We also saw another Bears fan get knocked down by a guy dressed in Cards' gear.

C'mon. It's a football game. Show some class whether your team wins or loses.

:|

Last edited:

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
So you think some people are classless if they sucker punch people? I'll write that down in the No Sh*t Book.

Now you can also start a thread for crappy Bears fans.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So you think some people are classless if they sucker punch people? I'll write that down in the No Sh*t Book.

Now you can also start a thread for crappy Bears fans.

I saw plenty of classless Bears fans but mostly they were just swearing. I didn't see any of them punching other fans.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There were two huge fights in my section (404/405). The first one was a chick fight between a lady dressed in all Dallas gear :)doi:) and a Cardinals chick. The Dallas chick tripped and spilled food everywhere and everyone was laughing. Well, then this one lady said too much and punches were thrown. IT was crazy.

Then a little bit later some bears fans and cardinals fans got into it near the bottom of the stairs.

IT was intense that is for sure.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your crappy thread title sucks.

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I saw plenty of classless Bears fans but mostly they were just swearing. I didn't see any of them punching other fans.

Unless you are able to be in every section at all times, then you have one perspective, which favors the out of town team which really doesn't surprise me, since you have a lot in common with that type of fan. If you are able to be in multiple places at once, please share your magic.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
WTF was up with all those Bears fans leaving when they were down?

We had this one guy behind us leave with his tail between his legs. Then.. miracuously he came back when the Bears were ahead, and he was just talking all this smack. What a freaking LAME ASS.

YOU LEAVE like a fair weathered fan that you are, and then COME BACK now that your team is WINNING?

GIVE ME A BREAK! Be a fan through thick and thin... not just when you're winning. Stupid douchebag.

Reaction score
some butthole bears fans in 113, about 3 just cussin and being artards after they sadly barily beat the cardinals

SunsTzu

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Unless you are able to be in every section at all times, then you have one perspective, which favors the out of town team which really doesn't surprise me, since you have a lot in common with that type of fan. If you are able to be in multiple places at once, please share your magic.

Does it really make a difference if there were Bears fans were behaving as badly?

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
WTF was up with all those Bears fans leaving when they were down?

We had this one guy behind us leave with his tail between his legs. Then.. miracuously he came back when the Bears were ahead, and he was just talking all this smack. What a freaking LAME ASS.

YOU LEAVE like a fair weathered fan that you are, and then COME BACK now that your team is WINNING?

GIVE ME A BREAK! Be a fan through thick and thin... not just when you're winning. Stupid douchebag.
Well most of those people are fearwheather douche bags, that is why they are Bears fans. Most if not all grew up and live here and contribute to the joke that is the Arizona sports scene. No loyalty at all to where they live. This game doesn't mean much to any of them in reality. I asked a Bears fan to name who they have played this year and he could only name Seattle, but he was great at saying the Cardinals suck.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

What's your deal? :shrug:

I'm a Lakers fan and suddenly I fit into a certain type of fan "perspective"?

Hello?

I'm also a Cardinals fan, a Coyotes fan, and a D-backs fan.

I was commenting on two specific incidents I witnessed which involved Cards fans being the aggressors. :doi:

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does it really make a difference if there were Bears fans were behaving as badly?

Then why not entitle the thread "Crappy Football Fans Suck"? What's the point of calling out two Cards fans who won't even read the thread at all? We cheered our ass off at that game, and I saw much less verbal abuse from Cards to Bears fans than vice-versa.

We all feel bad about the loss, we don't some useless thread with a title that just piles on.

Reaction score
Well most of those people are fearwheather douche bags, that is why they are Bears fans. Most if not all grew up and live here and contribute to the joke that is the Arizona sports scene. No loyalty at all to where they live. This game doesn't mean much to any of them in reality. I asked a Bears fan to name who they have played this year and he could only name Seattle, but he was great at saying the Cardinals suck.
:lmao: Now that's funny, right there!

Stupid bandwagoners...

DaCards

I Heart the Cardinals!!
Reaction score
Dumb thread!

All this crap you all talk about happens everywhere no matter what. 60k plus people crammed into 1 building.

Even if we were all singing Kumbaya and eating smores fights would break out and people would swear. "Why the F are you singing out of tune?" "Shut the F up before I slam this smore in your face"

SunsTzu

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
When you come on here and start a thread to bash Cardinals fans, yes it does.

BIM didn't bash Cards fans, he bashed some punks who sucker punched a Bears fan and stole from them, they just happened to be Cards fans. I don't see how you could take offense to that unless you you think assault and theft is ok.

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Then why not entitle the thread "Crappy Football Fans Suck"? What's the point of calling out two Cards fans who won't even read the thread at all? We cheered our ass off at that game, and I saw much less verbal abuse from Cards to Bears fans than vice-versa.

We all feel bad about the loss, we don't some useless thread with a title that just piles on.

Bingo. This isn't rocket science. This is a thread started to bash the Cardinals and their fans and now isn't the time to do it.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was commenting on two specific incidents I witnessed which involved Cards fans being the aggressors. :doi:

Well, thank goodness you're here to help those two people turn over a new leaf with a rude thread title, on a thread they will never read, that lumps all Cards fans together.
:doi:

SunsTzu

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

He was just pointing out a specific instance and those it involved. Maybe it upsets him because as a Cards fan himself he doesn't want to be associated with those kinds of people. I know I don't.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BIM didn't bash Cards fans, he bashed some punks who sucker punched a Bears fan and stole from them, they just happened to be Cards fans. I don't see how you could take offense to that unless you you think assault and theft is ok.

Read the title of the thread, it's not that hard. No one supports what the two buttwipes did.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gotta ask some of those Bears fans at the game how long they had been Bears fans this year.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Then why not entitle the thread "Crappy Football Fans Suck"?

Because I saw Cards fans acting crappy and I didn't like it. We need to show some class when we lose.

If another team's fans don't show class - big freaking deal. What does that have to do with our fans having class?

Like it or not these clowns represent our fan base and it's pathetic that they feel the need to attack someone over a football game.

SunsTzu

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Read the title of the thread, it's not that hard. No one supports what the two buttwipes did.

Yeah I read the title. I'm not a "crappy" Cards fan that sucker punches someone and steals from them so I don't take offense. I don't get how people are saying BIM is bashing Cards fan given he is one.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bingo. This isn't rocket science. This is a thread started to bash the Cardinals and their fans and now isn't the time to do it.

So let's see - I am a Cards fan and I started a thread to bash an entire group which includes myself? Try comprehending what the title means instead of assuming. If you don't like it - don't post in it.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score

So let's see - I am a Cards fan and I started a thread to bash an entire group which includes myself? Try comprehending what the title means instead of assuming. If you don't like it - don't post in it.

Here you go:

"Crappy Cards Fans Suck"

or

"Two Crappy Cards Fans Suck"

Do these mean the same thing?

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here you go:

"Crappy Cards Fans Suck"

or

"Two Crappy Cards Fans Suck"

Do these mean the same thing?

We could go all night.

Try this:

I said "Crappy Cards Fans Suck."

Some evidently read that as "Cards Fans Suck" which is not the case.

I can't even believe this has turned into a big deal.

Would your sensitive ego feel better if this thread was moved to the Smack Shack or something?

:|

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05