Crowd WAS a factor!!

Catfish

Registered
Reaction score
Kudos to the Red Sea for parting to allow the Cards to safely score, then closing in on the Cheese Heads so that they couldn't hear. Way to represent Red Sea !!!!!!!!

NashDishesDimes

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I watched it on TV but it definetley sounded loud when the packers did something good to..

English on tour

Eng-gur-land Eng-gur-land
Reaction score
It sounded great on TV. I know form Last year how loud it has to be in the stadium for it to carry over to the broadcast too.

Proud of every man, women and child in red yesterday.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Every stadium shot I saw on TV showed a Red Sea. Way to represent Cardinal Nation!

Now let's return to being Road Warriors. Hopefully Anquan is back, and the Cardinals are at full strength.

I am a little worried about the Saints offense and Drew Brees, but hopefully Kurt can match them score for score and the defense can come up with a stop or three.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
the Red was the first thing i noticed whne they panned through the crowd. Nice. The second thing i noticed was that i wasn't there :mad: :D.

Redheart

Stack 'em up!
Reaction score
Going up to my seats, about 45 minutes before kick-off; we were in the outer "shell" of the nest when the packers took the field for warm up.

I knew the packers had just took the field without seeing it because of the SNARLING growl that came from the partial crowd that was already there.

I remember laughing out loud at the round-eyed look from a pack-fan (complete with cheese-head) and saying, "this is NOT your house".

DieHardCardFan

Dallas 2011
Reaction score
I have no voice at all. Felt like a yelled so loud and long that my vocal cords were bleeding. Woke up in the middle of the night and cleared my throat and walla no voice. But it will be back for Saturdays game. We are gonna have a very hard time making any noise, but we will give it our all!!!

Carddan

Average Fan
Reaction score
I sit on the Visitor's side where seats are sold on-line. Those of us in 135 protect the nest no matter what. Normally I am polite to visitors and try to be a good host. Yesterday, in the third quarter, when the Packers showed signs of life the Cheeseheads began the "go pack go" crap. We drowned them out with "go home". With the score tied, I suggested they leave then while they were still happy. We ruled OUR nest.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
I sit on the Visitor's side where seats are sold on-line. Those of us in 135 protect the nest no matter what. Normally I am polite to visitors and try to be a good host. Yesterday, in the third quarter, when the Packers showed signs of life the Cheeseheads began the "go pack go" crap. We drowned them out with "go home". With the score tied, I suggested they leave then while they were still happy. We ruled OUR nest.

Dan, we sit in section 102 which I think might be directly across from you? Anyway, we heard you guys and did the same in our section. Granted, we only had a few Slacker fans in our section, but it was great fun nonetheless!!

;)

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Heh, i heard that, as i was just above you in 244, row 1. Nice place from which to watch the game! I've got a (low-quality) picture on my mobile phone of you talking to someone in the aisle.

I'd estimate that the crowd was composed of no more than 10% Packers fans - perhaps a bit more on the visitors' side. It seemed to me as though there was less green in the crowd than during the NFC Championship game, which i watched from the same section and row.

...dave

Nash2Amare

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Yea, after thinking about it more..it probably was 90/10. Just from my view in 103. couldn't see much on the west side of the stadium, but the red zone looked like it had a nice amount there..that was about it though

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
BIG RED was out in FORCE. What a game. Best I've witnessed. I had GB fans all around too, but it was overwhelmingly BIG RED in attendance and it was LOUD!! It took a lot of them off guard. A lot a bantering back and forth, but it was in the Spirit of good trash talk.

We all came out with more respect for the enemy, them and us. WHAT A CONTEST!! The best team won - With a Little Help From Their Friends!! :fans: :newcards:

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05