Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
El Duque was simply awesome today.... The Padres sure look old as a team

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
How nice is it to be able to have relievers that shorten the game? Such a contrast to last year when up one run we'd be looking at Koplove and Bruney. You gotta give Byrnes his props, he fixed our biggest weakness in one offseason.

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Was in a meeting all afternoon so I did not get to listen to the game. Another great pitching effort by the Diamondbacks and I saw CoJack hit a home run.

sly fly

Devil Me This
Reaction score
MaoTosiFanClub said:
How nice is it to be able to have relievers that shorten the game? Such a contrast to last year when up one run we'd be looking at Koplove and Bruney. You gotta give Byrnes his props, he fixed our biggest weakness in one offseason.

... don't forget Randy Choate

AZZenny

Reaction score
I saw last night on Fox they asked Conor what he thought of the new nickname -- he sort of shrugged and grinned, said he hadn't heard it used, but whatever was fine with him. So I guess another media nickname sticks.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
AZZenny said:
I saw last night on Fox they asked Conor what he thought of the new nickname -- he sort of shrugged and grinned, said he hadn't heard it used, but whatever was fine with him. So I guess another media nickname sticks.

It'll sound great on Sportscenter.

Stallion

Cats, Cards, Bax, Suns
Reaction score
devilalum said:
Don't give up on the resident poet.

Actually, he was my third. I was giving up on the "36" year old. :)

Excellent series from the starters! And with the great news on Ortiz we've got a chance to keep the momentum going.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broncosfan