Dbacks moves?

mkapp

CheesyPoof!
Reaction score
Did anyone hear on the Arizona Sports Report last night about the Dbacks moves? Gambo was saying the Dbacks are gunning for Richie Sexson and are looking to move Spivey, Overbay, and Mantei. I say go for it!

Stan C

Veteran
Reaction score
Gambo has an inside track on coyotes, not sure I trust him on Dbacks.
I'd love to see Sexson, but I'd hate to lose Junior. I don't think we've seen how good he can be yet. He has the potential for power as well. Of course, I'm sure Milwakee will want some return. I'm just not sold on Kata yet, his attitude yes, not sure he will continue to hit.

moviegeekjn

Registered
Reaction score
To think that Brewers would give up Sexson without receiving a real talent in return is unreasonable... D'backs have made it pretty plain that Spivey is on the block, and throwing Mantei in dumps $7 million in salary.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
If Sexon can get his strike outs down, he would be one of the top 1B in the game

DWKB

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm afraid that if Sexson cut down on his strikeouts, it would most likely be in sacrifice of his power and walks. Basically turning him into Shea Hillenbrand.

If you look at the top 1Bman in strikeouts:

Thome
Sexson
Giambi
Delgado

schillingfan

All Star
Reaction score
Originally posted by DWKB
I'm afraid that if Sexson cut down on his strikeouts, it would most likely be in sacrifice of his power and walks. Basically turning him into Shea Hillenbrand.

If you look at the top 1Bman in strikeouts:

Thome
Sexson
Giambi
Delgado
Exactly, you don't hear Phillies phans complaining that Thome strikes out too much.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05