Diaw, Are you there?

YouJustGotSUNSD

Custom User Title!
Reaction score
During the 4th quarter of the grizzlies game, the nash and diaw picks worked amazing.

Diaw would set a high pick and the grizz would swap every time, diaw then had an undersized defender on him and would either back him into the paint or throw it out of a double team. It worked every time, twice out to raja for a three, once over to amare and I think he took it to the rim once. If thats what it takes for diaw to be productive then start him and rocknroll

Sunsei

Reaction score
That's standard for Boris when he's involved in the pick & roll. Unfortunately, he gets trashed if the 3 point shooters happen to miss, even when he got them a great look. Sometimes he is infuriating when he does pass a layup, but it is so rare to have such an unselfish player in the NBA that you have to get the bad with the good imo.
Other than that, we're left with games where we don't take enough 3 point shots.

passenger

Let's get Nashty
Reaction score
knowing him, he won't. he has good games like this every so often. if he was supposed to be earning a contract this year, he might put up numbers like that more often.

but then again, this was against memphis. if he did that against la, boston, detroit, sa, dallas, golden state, etc. i might be a little more impressed. kobe went for 81 points against a pitiful toronto team. Sure lakers fans were thrilled he pullied it off, but it was still toronto. The team that players play against takes away from/adds to the value of what they do.

I believe you after today's game,look at the difference.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Diaw's stock after soaring for a game, plunged against the Hornets... so what else is new.