Dick Jauron

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Well, he seems left out in the coaching hunt...do you think he'd settle for being a DC somewhere? We aren't currently talking to a guy other than Thomas for DC, and he's cooled on the idea, right? Well, perhaps this would work out. I'd love to have him.

Probably a pipe dream, though.

jrjbritt

Registered
Reaction score
I think Juaron would be good here.. I keep reading about the offense coaches, but other thn Thomas, i havent hear anything about the defensive side.. that is the side we need the most help and the best teachers/coaches.. Juaron hadhis team and defense playing better than expected.. I would love to see what he can do with this defense.. also, i would have like to look at def asst.'s from Baltimore, New england and Dallas as our DC.. young aggreesive coaches..

go cards

spanky1

Reaction score
Jauron would be the perfect choice to head up the D. I seem to remember that Green and he are friends. Now that he has "run the course" of HC opportunities, I expect that we will see him surface somewhere soon as a DC

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
I can't understand why he was ever in the coaching hunt.What has he ever done other than get the Bears to a playoff game playing a weak schedule.

Arvos

Veteran
Reaction score
Juron has offers....

Dick Juron has offers from the Giants and Detroit to be the defensive coordinator. He is supposedly deceiding between the two teams as no head coaching jobs have been offered to him. He is close friends with both Mooch and Coughlin and has worked with both before. As a Lions fans I am pulling for Juron to come to Detroit.