Ding! Ding! Ding! Jackpot!!!

NeverSayDieFan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
M. Williams enters the draft! Now THIS puts a whole new slant on things. DG wants Fitz and I'd say now there's an excellent chance that will happen. ...Or we get "stuck" (Poor us) w/ Eli or M. Williams ...or even R. Gallery. HA!! I think it's very good to be a Cards' fan these days. :) One other thing I'm noticing is DG "comments" all over the place. We're definitely getting "ink". Someone previously mentioned that America luvs a "Cinderella-story". ie; Cubs; Red Sox; Bengals. Well, get ready America cuz'- ready or not--Here come the Cardinals!! OK--OK--Maybe I'm getting a little too excited ( I believe you guys refer to it as too much "Kool-aid) but I think we'd all agree that things seem to be looking better so, for now, I'm going to enjoy all these good vibes. GO CARDS!!

Rams4evah

Veteran
Reaction score
Originally posted by NeverSayDieFan
M. Williams enters the draft! Now THIS puts a whole new slant on things. DG wants Fitz and I'd say now there's an excellent chance that will happen. ...Or we get "stuck" (Poor us) w/ Eli or M. Williams ...or even R. Gallery. HA!! I think it's very good to be a Cards' fan these days. :) One other thing I'm noticing is DG "comments" all over the place. We're definitely getting "ink". Someone previously mentioned that America luvs a "Cinderella-story". ie; Cubs; Red Sox; Bengals. Well, get ready America cuz'- ready or not--Here come the Cardinals!! OK--OK--Maybe I'm getting a little too excited ( I believe you guys refer to it as too much "Kool-aid) but I think we'd all agree that things seem to be looking better so, for now, I'm going to enjoy all these good vibes. GO CARDS!!

This also means that at least 7 other teams also add a "great" player.

okcardzona

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Originally posted by NeverSayDieFan . Well, get ready America cuz'- ready or not--Here come the Cardinals!!

I love the sound of that, Do you mine if I use it at work today?

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's funny...

Last year, we shouldn't have traded down...this year we should trade down to the 6 to 7 range (if we really believe in McClown).

Man Sean Taylor may end up being there at that pick (where he would make quite a bit less and I wouldn't mind drafting him).

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chris_Sanders
It's funny...

Last year, we shouldn't have traded down...this year we should trade down to the 6 to 7 range (if we really believe in McClown).

Man Sean Taylor may end up being there at that pick (where he would make quite a bit less and I wouldn't mind drafting him).

I am beginning to think that there are few, if any, candidates for teams willing to trade with the Cards or Oakland or San Diego. This draft is so deep, I don't see it happening. As much as I would like for the Cardinals to trade down, I just don't see any takers for the top 3. I foresee some movement later in the 1st round. I hope I am wrong.:rolleyes: