Do you want me to change my name?

Do you want me to change my name from vikesfan to greenfan?

• Yes

Votes: 53 47.7%
  • No/I don't care either way.

Votes: 58 52.3%

• Total voters

vikesfan

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Okay here it is. Do you you want me to change my name from "vikesfan" to "greenfan". The options are yes or no. If you don't care either way vote "no" since that is a "no" vote in essence. Thanks.

azdad1978

Championship!!!!
Reaction score
vikesfan said:
Okay here it is. Do you you want me to change my name from "vikesfan" to "greenfan". The options are yes or no. If you don't care either way vote "no" since that is a "no" vote in essence. Thanks.
How about formerly known as Dennis Green?

OP
OP
V

vikesfan

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
azdad1978 said:
How about formerly known as Dennis Green?
Nah I get to pick the name. Leave me some dignity. LOL!

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
vikesfan said:
Nah I get to pick the name.

No you don't...If FloridaCard and PHXSPORTS4LIFE gave up their naming rights the board, you have to as well!

Plus, its not like there are millions of $$$ depending on your ASFN naming rights.

:)

cardsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
what was Ouchie before? I should probably change my name one of these days too...mines too plain

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Don't forget the monumental let down with Snausages :|

what was his name before?

OP
OP
V

vikesfan

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
arthurracoon said:
No you don't...If FloridaCard and PHXSPORTS4LIFE gave up their naming rights the board, you have to as well!

Plus, its not like there are millions of $$$ depending on your ASFN naming rights.

:)

I retain my naming rights racoon. Just like Arrington, Parcells, and Hayes did for Madden NFL. My agent is Poston! Greenfan will be the number one name here one day and I will auction it off for mucho dinaro. Hee hee hee. And they said I was mad!

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Nobody knew Florida Card, but when he unmasked as Assface he is now probably in the top 10 coolest posters on the board.

You could use the image make over :)

OP
OP
V

vikesfan

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Hey WTF it's tied 7-7? No cheating guys please.

NMCard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I think racoon should start compiling a list of names.
With greenfan you get off way to easy.

OP
OP
V

vikesfan

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
NMCard said:
I think racoon should start compiling a list of names.
With greenfan you get off way to easy.

Yeah that's the point. Unless you like VIKESFAN better.

KingLouieLouie

Going Old School!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ryanwb said:
Don't forget the monumental let down with Snausages :|

what was his name before?
I was the one who suggested "Snausages", but it was done sarcastically...

He was "Zona99", but he since changed it again to "Cards Czar".....

Last edited:

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Man, I can't keep up on everybodys name changing

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
KingLouieLouie said:
Unfortunately...I can.... I finally need to discover a better social life in Phoenix or else! :D
You should split season tickets with me

Tangodnzr

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
OK....here's the deal.

In the first place.....Arthur, way back when...you were still a little dorm rat that didn't know a PAC from a WAC, I was your biggest pimp.... getting you started with your polls...encouraging you when you were a nobody.

And now, that you've gone on to fame and fortune, you forget your roots.
Ease up on Vikes fan. I know he's whacko...but that should make him just "one of the guys" here....and all men deserve their dignity.

I have voted in favor of his name change to Greenfan. At this point that makes it 9-8...for. I hope that helps!
I was trained by the U.S. Census Bureau to recognize that what ever a person wants to call themselves...then that's what they are...that's their fundamental right. If both your parents were Polish but you say you are Mexican...then you are Mexican according to the U.S. Gov't.
In this case...just like the miracle on 34th St., if it's good enough for Uncle Sam, then it's good enough for me.

Just because Ouchie and Assface either got hoodwinked into what they did, or were to slow on the uptake or lacking in self esteem enough to allow something like that..... should not drag Vikesfan down like a shackled criminal with no rights. Look what happened to them.

Ouchie the Clown, for crissakes. And Assface? Only someone with 32 in their name could find decency in that. They got what they deserved.

But if Vikesfan has the self respect to want to retain his own naming rights, then it only behooves each and every one of us, in all good conscience to allow him that basic privilege.

I now relinquish my time to any illustrious poster that also sees the value of upholding these basic values that seem so self evident.

:soapbox: :band: :yoda:

Last edited:

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
KingLouieLouie said:
That's something that I should take into consideration.... How much money are you asking?
My section is 300 per seat, or we can go up to the upper bowl where it is $150.00 a seat

KingLouieLouie

Going Old School!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ryanwb said:
My section is 300 per seat, or we can go up to the upper bowl where it is $150.00 a seat
Okay, that sounds reasonable....Will let you know about my decision on this real shortly.....

Edit: Do you have a specific section in mind?

dopleganger

Veteran
Reaction score
Tangodnzr said:
OK....here's the deal.

In the first place.....Arthur, way back when...you were still a little dorm rat that didn't know a PAC from a WAC, I was your biggest pimp.... getting you started with your polls...encouraging you when you were a nobody.

And now, that you've gone on to fame and fortune, you forget your roots.
Ease up on Vikes fan. I know he's whacko...but that should make him just "one of the guys" here....and all men deserve their dignity.

I have voted in favor of his name change to Greenfan. At this point that makes it 9-8...for. I hope that helps!
I was trained by the U.S. Census Bureau to recognize that what ever a person wants to call themselves...then that's what they are...that's their fundamental right. If both your parents were Polish but you say you are Mexican...then you are Mexican according to the U.S. Gov't.
In this case...just like the miracle on 34th St., if it's good enough for Uncle Sam, then it's good enough for me.

Just because Ouchie and Assface either got hoodwinked into what they did, or were to slow on the uptake or lacking in self esteem enough to allow something like that..... should not drag Vikesfan down like a shackled criminal with no rights. Look what happened to them.

Ouchie the Clown, for crissakes. And Assface? Only someone with 32 in their name could find decency in that. They got what they deserved.

But if Vikesfan has the self respect to want to retain his own naming rights, then it only behooves each and every one of us, in all good conscience to allow him that basic privilege.

I now relinquish my time to any illustrious poster that also sees the value of upholding these basic values that seem so self evident.

:soapbox: :band: :yoda:

I don't know why you came down so hard on Arthur he has always been very respectful of "Vikesfan", he just wants to have a little fun. Arthur never called him a whacko you did. (I did too of course, but not today)

Arthur just wants to have a little fun. Besides Ochie has one of the best names on the board and Assface is way cool as well. :iwa:

For the record I didn't vote, if he's picking the names then I couldn't care less. If he is going to open it up to the board then I'll vote.

Tangodnzr

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
dopleganger said:
I don't know why you came down so hard on Arthur he has always been very respectful of "Vikesfan", he just wants to have a little fun. Arthur never called him a whacko you did. (I did too of course, but not today)

Arthur just wants to have a little fun. Besides Ochie has one of the best names on the board and Assface is way cool as well. :iwa:

For the record I didn't vote, if he's picking the names then I couldn't care less. If he is going to open it up to the board then I'll vote.

:confused: :shrug:
I think you may have missed something, my good man.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05