Do you want me to change my name?

Do you want me to change my name from vikesfan to greenfan?

• Yes

Votes: 53 47.7%
  • No/I don't care either way.

Votes: 58 52.3%

• Total voters

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Crazy Canuck said:
Given your recent desire to desert your country and seek refuge in mine, how about something with a Canadian reference: Card/Vike Refugee in Canada

How about "Cardinals, eh"

OP
OP
V

vikesfan

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Tangodnzr said:
***sending secret code so no one else can read it***Don't worry, I got it all figured out. Once the "final" votes are in....no matter what the results are...and especially if the trend continues the way it has to this point, all you have to do is invoke the "hanging chads" clause....in this case say there are 14 votes for and 14 votes no/I don't care.
Well since the no/I don't care section has two subdivisions, the only "right and fair" thing to do would be to divide those votes equally between each, that would mean you win with 14 votes for, and 7 each "no" and "I don't care".
:thumbup:

No I will be taking the vote to the Supreme Court where judges appointed by my daddy and working for my no name change campaign will declare what I want as being correct out of convenience, while at the same time admitting I was wrong.

Last edited:
OP
OP
V

vikesfan

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Brian in Mesa said:
I thought it was a reference to you.

Go find a Vikings board. :rolleyes:

Hey if you want to try and burn me don't use my own lines; try and come up with some original material of your own. I have found the Cards fans here to be very creative and funny and smart, don't bring the group's overall quotient down. :(

OP
OP
V

vikesfan

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
thirty-two said:
LOL - I think someone just registered as Greenfan so Vikesfan wouldn't be able to change this name to that.

:biglaugh:
I didn't do this. I know the mod can change my name someone told me already. The person who did this is obviously someone with zero class.

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
vikesfan said:
No I will be taking the vote to the Supreme Court where judges appointed by my daddy and working for my no name change campaign will declare what I want as being correct out of convenience, while at the same time admitting I was wrong.

azdad1978

Championship!!!!
Reaction score
vikesfan said:
I didn't do this. I know the mod can change my name someone told me already. The person who did this is obviously someone with zero class.

Why don't you bribe him him Vikes gear, maybe he'll let you have it.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
vikesfan said:
Hey if you want to try and burn me don't use my own lines; try and come up with some original material of your own.

My own material? Please. You were using my lines.

Vikesfan - You are a Vikings fan. Be a Vikings fan 100%, just like most of us are Cards fans 100%. Follow Green all you want, but that doesn't mean you have to split your loyalty.

As a Lakers fan and a huge Pat Riley fan, I can tell you it is possible to support your team and wish your old coach well in his new city without adopting his other team (splitting loyalty).

Red Dawn

Go Big Red!
Reaction score
This poll looks rigged. Has there been a glut of new posters registering with proxy addresses lately? "Greenfan" might be taken, but I think "GreeNoser" is still available.

:wave:

BuckeyeCardinal

Cantankerous Curmudgeon
Reaction score
Ryanwb said:
Don't forget the monumental let down with Snausages :|

what was his name before?

Good point.

We may forget who the hell you are?

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I thought Snausauges was my idea. I also thought it was Navy Mike that changed his name.

Oh well.

OP
OP
V

vikesfan

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Okay I guess the people have spoken. It was a very close vote. Thanks for caring enough to vote. I can feel the love ;)

I hope my new avatar tagline makes the people who voted for the name change happy.
I tried to please both sides as much as humanely possible.

Cards Czar

The Bird is the Word
Reaction score
KingofCards said:
I thought Snausauges was my idea. I also thought it was Navy Mike that changed his name.

Oh well.

I think you were the one KofC but I got alot of slack from my wife. Got tired of my wife calling me dog biscut so I had to change it again.

Navy Mike

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Cards Czar said:
I think you were the one KofC but I got alot of skack from my wife. Got tired of my wife calling me dog biscut so I had to change it again.

Navy Mike
I knew it was Navy Mike. You should have just changed it to Navy Mike.

:raccoon:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05