Dodgers vs. D-backs series thread

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
man I went to go watch the Dark Knight today during the game kind of glad I did because there would've been a lot of cuss words going on if I saw them give up what a 5 run lead in the 9th are you fing kidding me and at home what a joke..... I feel so bad for Webb you pitch that good yet don't get the win because our bullpen blows, well hopefully we can get one game vs the cubs that series is at home right? Watching Dark Knight was cool awsome movie but coming home and seeing the dbacks blow the game like they did kind of ruins my night :(.

OP
OP
Desert Rat

Desert Rat

Veteran
Reaction score
Mark this as another good performance by the starting pitcher flushed down the toilet. Webb was struggling to get thru the 7th and 8th, putting the closer in with a three-run lead should be a safe move, but these are the Diamondbacks we're talking about. The Dodgers were 1-45 when trailing after eight innings going into this one, yet, they still manage to come back and win. In one inning, they went from a two-game lead to a tie. This was absolutely disgusting.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's the type of game that a playoff team looks back on and says "That's where we turned it around." Unfortunately, that team will be the Dodgers.

I have believed the D-Backs were going to win the division. Never really doubted that a team with Webb and Haren would win it. But now, nope, I don't think they will.

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
What the hell?!

I turned the game off as the 9th inning started because I had to head out. I assumed that they won since they were up, what, 5-1? Terrible.

OP
OP
Desert Rat

Desert Rat

Veteran
Reaction score
They were up 4-1. Webb was visibly spent and Lyon came into the game in the 9th and handed it over to the Dodgers with wrapping and a bow. The D-backs scratched one run in the last of the 9th, but too little, too late. I'm surprised this didn't completely deflate the team. But this is NOT a good way to go into the Cubs series.

Phxchris1989

Registered
Reaction score
This was the toughest Dbacks loss in a few months, I was certain we had this. :(
Bring on the Cubbies and their ****** fans, I wonder how many fights I'll get into before this series is out?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05