Draft delayed??

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Bobcat said:
Hey guy's!!! If this kid is old enough to be in either of our armed forces and risk being killed or mamed for life; then he should be able to be drafted by the NFL. Let us get real no one should ever be stopped from living his dreams. Clarett, and Williams are old enough to die for their country then they are old enough to play in the NFL. Damn when will we ever stop telling people what they can and can't do with their lives if it is a legal act. Over 18 means that you are old enough.

Allan :stupid: :shrug:

Did I ever say he didn't deserve to earn a living playing football? Nope, so I have no idea why you are quoting me.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bobcat said:
Here is a piece of advice for you and all the reast othe repiblicans on the forum.

Clinton lied and nobody DIED. Bush lied and A lot of people DIED. Known fact!!!

How could anyone back a putz like Bush after he and his administration has lied so much???

Allan

In February and March 2003, John Bonifaz served as lead counsel for a
coalition of US soldiers, their parents, and Members of Congress in a
federal lawsuit challenging the authority of President Bush to launch a
war against Iraq absent a congressional declaration of war. Needless to
say, the suit failed to prevent the invasion and occupation but Bonifaz's
arguments about the constitutional violations inherent in Bush foreign
policy are still politically potent.

Bonifaz lays out his case in a new release from Nation Books, Warrior
King: The Case for Impeaching George Bush. "President Bill Clinton was
ultimately censured over alleged charges of perjury and obstruction of
justice," says Bonifaz. "But no one died as a result of the Monica
Lewinsky affair. President George W. Bush's offenses to the Constitution
are far more serious and have resulted in the deaths of thousands. It is
time for Congress to investigate whether the president's offenses
constitute high crimes worthy of impeachment. To protect and uphold the
Constitution, that process should begin."

Bobcat

Reaction score
wallyburger said:
In February and March 2003, John Bonifaz served as lead counsel for a
coalition of US soldiers, their parents, and Members of Congress in a
federal lawsuit challenging the authority of President Bush to launch a
war against Iraq absent a congressional declaration of war. Needless to
say, the suit failed to prevent the invasion and occupation but Bonifaz's
arguments about the constitutional violations inherent in Bush foreign
policy are still politically potent.

Bonifaz lays out his case in a new release from Nation Books, Warrior
King: The Case for Impeaching George Bush. "President Bill Clinton was
ultimately censured over alleged charges of perjury and obstruction of
justice," says Bonifaz. "But no one died as a result of the Monica
Lewinsky affair. President George W. Bush's offenses to the Constitution
are far more serious and have resulted in the deaths of thousands. It is
time for Congress to investigate whether the president's offenses
constitute high crimes worthy of impeachment. To protect and uphold the
Constitution, that process should begin."

Thank you for your comments!!!

Allan

Bobcat

Reaction score
AZCB34 said:
Did I ever say he didn't deserve to earn a living playing football? Nope, so I have no idea why you are quoting me.

I quoted AZKARL not you AZB34. Sorry if you thought that I offended you Was mad at AZKARL!!!

Allan :confused:

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wallyburger said:
President George W. Bush's offenses to the Constitution
are far more serious and have resulted in the deaths of thousands."

Thousands??? Do you mind explaining this?

Southpaw

Supporting Member
Reaction score
40yearfan said:
Thousands??? Do you mind explaining this?

If he can't, I will. Dude. Are you living in a freaking vacuum ? 900 American and Allied Soldiers. Tens of thousands of Iraqi civilians. Change channels. Wake up. Smell the stench. Stay off the Fox Lying News Channel. There is no end in sight and you don't have a clue. Viet Nam Deja Vu. Where's my cheap gas?

Southpaw

Supporting Member
Reaction score
vikesfan said:
Sickening. How come he didn't go to jail for a few years! He actually killed someone.QUOTE]

So did Ray Lewis, O J Simpson, Brian Blades, Jayson Williams ( so far ).

dopleganger

Veteran
Reaction score
Bobcat said:
Here is a piece of advice for you and all the reast othe repiblicans on the forum.

Clinton lied and nobody DIED. Bush lied and A lot of people DIED. Known fact!!!

How could anyone back a putz like Bush after he and his administration has lied so much???

Allan

Here is a piece of advice for you and all the rest of the democrats (and wackos) on this forum. Clinton lied and we don't know how many people have died. If he had started the war on terror 4 to 6 years earlier we may never have had 9/11. Yes thats the truth, he was chasing skirts and when he should have been chasing the bombers of the Cole, the two embisies in Africa, etc, etc etc. That is sickening.

If you don't want politics on this board (and I don't) you shouldn't stick in your tag lines.

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wallyburger said:
If he can't, I will. Dude. Are you living in a freaking vacuum ? 900 American and Allied Soldiers. Tens of thousands of Iraqi civilians. Change channels. Wake up. Smell the stench. Stay off the Fox Lying News Channel. There is no end in sight and you don't have a clue. Viet Nam Deja Vu. Where's my cheap gas?

Wally, you're the one I asked the question of. Tens of thousands of Iraqi civilians? Civilians??? Talk about somebody living in a dream world. Do you think our troops went over there and killed civilians?
Would you like to explain that comment to all of our men and women who've been fighting over there, some of whom are posting on this board?

What a jerk!!!

dopleganger

Veteran
Reaction score
wallyburger said:

Wally,

Your wrong, those Americans and Allied Soldiers died serving the country saving lives, and I for one, could not be prouder of them. Most of the Iraqi's that have died deserved it. Thats right deserved it.

Unless your talking about the ones being killed by the suicide bombers. They are not Bush's fault and your sick if you think it is.

Southpaw

Supporting Member
Reaction score
40yearfan said:
Wally, you're the one I asked the question of. Tens of thousands of Iraqi civilians? Civilians??? Talk about somebody living in a dream world. Do you think our troops went over there and killed civilians?
Would you like to explain that comment to all of our men and women who've been fighting over there, some of whom are posting on this board?

What a jerk!!!

Miscreant!!!

Southpaw

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cardinal Bob said:
Allegedly.

It just can't happen. It starts about football, gets sidetrack by some analogy between football and world events. The weekend warriors get all agitated and spew their venom, but can't handle the facts. At that point it disintegrates into name calling and the original thread gets killed. It's The American F...ing Way.

LVCARDFREAK

In the league 20 years!
Reaction score
dopleganger said:
Wally,

Most of the Iraqi's that have died deserved it. Thats right deserved it.

Talk about a whacko! :rolleyes:

Do you really believe the stuff you write? Or do you just repeat it word for word from Limbaugh or O'Reilly?

:confused:

Southpaw

Supporting Member
Reaction score
LVCARDFREAK said:

Do you really believe the stuff you write? Or do you just repeat it word for word from Limbaugh or O'Reilly?

Well said. It's scarey. Parrot syndrome disease.

:bang:

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wallyburger said:
Well said. It's scarey. Parrot syndrome disease.

:bang:

This whole thing started with you parroting a newspaper article. Talk about the pot calling the kettle back. You still think our troops are killing innocent civilians? Why don't you answer the question?

dopleganger

Veteran
Reaction score
wallyburger said:
It just can't happen. It starts about football, gets sidetrack by some analogy between football and world events. The weekend warriors get all agitated and spew their venom, but can't handle the facts. At that point it disintegrates into name calling and the original thread gets killed. It's The American F...ing Way.

Wally,

Are you talking about yourself here? You don't seem to let facts get in your way.

azdad1978

Championship!!!!
Reaction score
wallyburger said:

I have no problem with the American way but if you guys want to talk politics then bring it on the politics board and discuss it over there and not make 3 pages of thread that headlines "draft delayed" and all it has is politics.

Djaughe

Reaction score
azdad1978 said:
I have no problem with the American way but if you guys want to talk politics then bring it on the politics board and discuss it over there and not make 3 pages of thread that headlines "draft delayed" and all it has is politics.
:offtopic:

just kiddn!

Southpaw

Supporting Member
Reaction score
40yearfan said:
This whole thing started with you parroting a newspaper article. Talk about the pot calling the kettle back. You still think our troops are killing innocent civilians? Why don't you answer the question?

:offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic:

dopleganger

Veteran
Reaction score
LVCARDFREAK said:

I fully believe terrorist, thugs and killers deserve to die. I am sorry innocent Iragies died in the process, so maybe most is a bit extreme. Doesn't change the fact that it needed to be done to get rid of the ones that did deserve it.

Yea, when I was talking about Whackos, I was talking about people who want to believe all the death and destruction in Iraq was caused by psyco american president who started a war just for the fun of it.

If thats you then you are a WHACKO, I don't care who your paroting.

Whacko. :D

Southpaw

Supporting Member
Reaction score
dopleganger said:
I fully believe terrorist, thugs and killers deserve to die. I am sorry innocent Iragies died in the process, so maybe most is a bit extreme. Doesn't change the fact that it needed to be done to get rid of the ones that did deserve it.

Yea, when I was talking about Whackos, I was talking about people who want to believe all the death and destruction in Iraq was caused by psyco american president who started a war just for the fun of it.

If thats you then you are a WHACKO, I don't care who your paroting.

Whacko. :D

:offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic:

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wallyburger said:

What's the matter Wally. You can't answer my question? I'll ask it again. Do you think our troops went over to Iraq and murdered innocent civilians?
It's what you state in one of your posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.