Eagles plan heavy coverage for Fitzgerald

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Also watch for the Eagles to bump, hold Fitz at the line and in his breaks far more than ATL and CAR did.

if haley keeps him in motion, as he did for quite a bit of the carolina game, that is very difficult to accomplish.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
This is stupid.

Why would anyone say what they were going to do anyhow?

You'd have to be ******** to buy a single word, I don't think our coaching staff is ********.

I think they know what's up and that when the game starts they'll adjust to what's going on, anyone taking any of this garbage as fact or even false facts is just stupid.

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
if haley keeps him in motion, as he did for quite a bit of the carolina game, that is very difficult to accomplish.

Also if they put him in the slot again a lot of times. Its just to hard to play bump coverage on a slot reciever when you dont have the sideline as an extra defender.

DoTheDew

Registered
Reaction score
This is stupid.

Why would anyone say what they were going to do anyhow?

You'd have to be ******** to buy a single word, I don't think our coaching staff is ********.

I think they know what's up and that when the game starts they'll adjust to what's going on, anyone taking any of this garbage as fact or even false facts is just stupid.

Unless they want us to think that they are trying to trick us. In reality they probably will do that but not nearly as much as they say.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Warner spreads the ball around as good as any QB in the league. Yes, there will be the occasional forced pass into double coverage but he will mostly throw to whoever is open. If they overcompensate onto Fitz, they can be exploited in other areas. I particularly like how Breaston seems to be discounted as a threat. People have forgotten about some of his huge games when Boldin first went down. Hopefully, the Eagles have forgotten about that too.

DuMaCac

Reaction score
Warner spreads the ball around as good as any QB in the league. Yes, there will be the occasional forced pass into double coverage but he will mostly throw to whoever is open. If they overcompensate onto Fitz, they can be exploited in other areas. I particularly like how Breaston seems to be discounted as a threat. People have forgotten about some of his huge games when Boldin first went down. Hopefully, the Eagles have forgotten about that too.

i hope so.*fingers cross* i hope they forget and breaston puts up over 100 yards on them!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05