Edge really should shut his mouth about touches

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
I honestly thought we would see alot more of him. I still hope we do.

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
Absolutely, 100% correct.

He's not mad about getting run plays so much as being ignored when wide open, then a bad pass is thrown.

He's also mad about the inconsistent play calling where we hardly run in the third quarter, then run about 5 times in a row a few times in the fourth. There is no rythm to the offensive playcalling.

Also to pile on, the big red were in control of the game and then crapped the bed and calls a bunch of 4 yard routes on a 3rd and 2, Edge was gaining 4+ a carry. I can't blame it all on Warner Rowen deserves blame and I now have zero confidence that he has a clue. I am sure Green had some words with him this week... he is a pass happy coach to a fault.

Yes, Bolden and Fitz, totall studs but use them to stretch the field and make big plays over the middle or open up the run game when it's not working, but not to convert 3rd and short or 3rd and goal from the 1 when you are gaining 4 yards a carry. What do we want wins or stats? I think Ed, Fitz and Bolden want wins...Rowen I am not so sure about.