Email Adonal Foyle to come to Phoenix!

Dan H

ASFN Addict
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
slinslin said:
Um Erick Dampier was the 5th pick or so and teams are lining up to offer him something over 7M$ starting in the first year. Got it?

Dampier was the 10th pick.

George O'Brien

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The Magic are said to be very interested in Foyle. I'm not sure if this means that they plan to move Cato (two non-scoring big guys is not a great plan), but their name comes up more than most as going after him.

klatk

Reaction score
I think if we can get him for a little over the MLE it'd be a steal. There aren't many defensive big men out there to be had and we need one.

PhxGametime

Formerly Bball_31
Reaction score
Adonal Foyle, Stromile Swift, or Etan Thomas (Swift and Thomas are restricted though) - Foyle and Thomas have build and quickness to play most Centers/Power Forwards... I did like Jahidi White though (I know Foyle is similiar and an upgrade but Suns lost Draft pick).

If Brendan Haywood were available in trade, I'd add him to list - if Wizards re-sign Thomas and with Ramos on team. Don't know what to offer though, team has many parts. Doubt I'd trade Marion for Ratliff but I've always liked Ratliff as well...

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
Dave64 said:
His website is so gay!

Oh my god, you sad "gay", you are going to be banned! Probably me too, oh well it's for greatter good!

binkar

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Bada0Bing said:
Oh my god, you sad "gay", you are going to be banned! Probably me too, oh well it's for greatter good!

I know this isnt very mature of me Bad0Bing but I was just wondering when you turn 11 and if I am gonna get an invitation to the party.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
I know this isnt very mature of me Bad0Bing but I was just wondering when you turn 11 and if I am gonna get an invitation to the party.

If you want an invitation to an 11-year-old's birthday party, let's hope you aren't "very mature." :p

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bada0Bing said:

The greater good? Yes, I forgot that it's everybody's God-given right to use the word "gay" in a derogatory manner on a privately owned message board. It's your First Amendment right!

Grow up.

Joe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05