Enjoy this one ASFN

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Been a long 10 year wait for us all so let's savor this one.

Great win.

Perfectionist

Objectively Correct
Reaction score
Yea Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Been a long 10 year wait for us all so let's savor this one.

Great win.

After that game in Minnesota in 99, I never imagined that it would take so long, with so much pain, to make it back to the winners circle in the playoffs.

Yes, I'm savoring this.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Feels great. Watching everything I can tonight. ESPN, NFL Network and enjoyed the Colts-Charger game.

Everything is good and I can't get enough highlights of the game.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Words cant describe how happy I was as we came out in Victory formation. I wont lie, I almost got emotional but I held it back dont worry. All the frustration of the past 10 years, all the blowouts this season, everything was wiped away and there was only Jumping/dancing/clapping/high-fiving/hugging etc etc. It was pandemonium and I've never had so much fun.

This may be an 'overshare' but since my divorce have struggled a bit with Depression and as we were walking out my dad looked at me and smiled and hugged me and said; "Son, it's been a long time since I've seen you smile that wide."

Thank you fans, thank you Cardinals, and thanks to all you here on ASFN. It was great seein you all at halftime.

POSITIVE MOJO!!!!!!!!!!!

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Great win by the Cardinals.

Now, as columnists for both the EVT and Republic said in columns earlier in the week, DON'T repeat the errors after the success of 10 years ago. In other words, don't allow all the quality players to leave.

English on tour

Eng-gur-land Eng-gur-land
Reaction score
i does feel great today.

Looking forward to tonights games, its great watch playoff games when we need/want a team to win for all the right reasons.

young tone

5 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!!!!!
Reaction score
Congrats to you guys :beer::cheers:

As an outsider, it was a fun game to watch. You guys as fans do deserve playoff glory so Im happy for you guys. Good luck next week :thumbup:

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
After that game in Minnesota in 99, I never imagined that it would take so long, with so much pain, to make it back to the winners circle in the playoffs.

Yes, I'm savoring this.
No kidding!