Fire Petzing now

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Yeah, my main issue with Kyler is how bad he plays when the offensive line sucks. And let's be honest, the offensive line sucked on Sunday against a BAD pass rush. When Kyler doesn't trust his protection, he becomes a one-read quarterback, pre-determines where the ball is going to go before the snap, and rushes everything.

Once the team has rebuilt the trenches, has respectable play from the OL and DL, has a decent pass rush, if Kyler still can't get it done then we can bring somebody else in and they will have a good foundation to start with.

If we replace the quarerback now and still have crappy trenches, we only make things worse and probably ruin ANOTHER prospect.
While I don't fully agree, I respect your opinions here and agree with a lot of what you say.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Hold on, you can't make good critiques like this without yelling K1 is terrible and needs to not be here.

Go back and redo this.
Ah, what a fail. You see, he made a reasonable post, even if I can't agree in totality. Fair points rather than just "Kyler's awesome, neener neener" crap.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake