Fire Petzing now

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
It’s important to keep in mind Petzing is still learning the job. That’s the risk, but I think fear of failure is restricting his creativity. He needs to just open things up more. Too early to change him. This team was not built to win this year, but they’re overachieving. The fact they’ve been in so many games is surprising. The lack of roster depth means it’s challenging to put up big numbers consistently. Any game could be a blowout. Still they’re at least interesting. Next year with Robinson’s likely recovery it will being like having 2 first rounders. With the available cap money, next year should be the real deal.

GeorgiaCard88

Veteran
Reaction score
I can't believe petzig just called 2 passes, he should have known those would be batted down because we have a stunted quarterback. Fire him now!!

• Disagree
Reactions: urs

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
It’s bad… the only time I’ve gotten excited of offense all game is when there is a broken down play - it quite literally is the only time there will be a play of 11 yards or more

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Time for ole’ salami nipples to take a seat (yes you can see the outlining on his man boobs in even his black polo)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broncosfan