Fire Petzing now

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
I’ve ( We’ve) been patient for far too long. This team is missing some key components and we are sitting on 20m of cap space.
At some point this team has to show us it’s time to make a move. It shouldnt have to be in March.
The trade deadline is coming up. Go get us a pass rusher. Give up a precious 5th round pick and start filling holes today.
I’ve been a koolaid guy for a hundred years. I’m 71 years old and am running out of time to for this team to be a force. Im tired of being buffaloed into being patient. I’ll still be here.
But when I see a defense “ trying” and then watch a 4 man rush not get within 5 yards of the qb enough is enough.

Do something Monti. Earn my patience.

Understood! I don't think that's unfair, and Gardeck going down gives MO all the justification in the world to make a move.

At 3-4, and with coaches and players battling, I kind like the idea of doing some kind of deal before the trade deadline, especially for a pass-rusher.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Understood! I don't think that's unfair, and Gardeck going down gives MO all the justification in the world to make a move.

At 3-4, and with coaches and players battling, I kind like the idea of doing some kind of deal before the trade deadline, especially for a pass-rusher.
It would at least give us an indication they have a plan other than wait until next year.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broncosfan