For once, Cards seem right in contract flap

Mrh182

Jai Guru Deva OM
Reaction score
ThunderCard said:
I think this should be around the time the Cards pick up As Hakim. I know he is not Boldin, but it will give us better depth at WR. If all the B.S continues I agree with the earlier poster and make him play out the final two years on his deal and DO NOT trade him. If he is as good or better then franchise him after the two years and either trade him away or get some type of compensation. We need everyone on board for training camp and mini camps and he is being a cancer right now.

If 40 million is not enough than the Cards should seriously think about walking.

:thumbup:

I agree 100%. Even though we all know 40 million isn't enough for him to buy a 20,000 sq ft house, 8 cars, a private jet, and a plasma screen in every single room...I'm pretty sure that 40 million is enough for him to "feed his family and live comfortably"...then his families family...his kids family...and their family.

If Bum Knee's Boldin doesn't think 40 million is good enough to play here....let him sit his ass on the bench so he's got no paychecks coming his way

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broncosfan