For REAL Cardinal fans

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Why I'm a Cardinal fan, I guess I fell for players like Jim Hart, Terry Metcalf, and Roy Green. Being a Cardinal fan is like being a Cubs fan, but when you love a team like this it is twice fold over a fashionable Raider fan who is in love with the silver and black gear or a Cowboy bandwagon fan who turns of the TV or walks out of the game as soon as they fall behind. For all true Cardinal fans who are upset with the draft, please keep posting your opinion because it is said with passion and you wouldn't say it if you didn't give a damn. For those like me who don't think they didn't do as bad as it could have been with the run on DL, keep posting your reasons. May both sides stay intense through out the regular season because of the Cardinals. FINALLY, all the ones who want to jump ship... JUMP, PLEASE!... join the Buc fans (gee they just won the Superbowl) or join the Cowboys... who cares just get the hell away from here. And by all means don't show your bandwagon a$$ when this team does start winning.

GO CARDINALS!!!

azdad1978

Championship!!!!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jetstream Green
Why I'm a Cardinal fan, I guess I fell for players like Jim Hart, Terry Metcalf, and Roy Green. Being a Cardinal fan is like being a Cubs fan, but when you love a team like this it is twice fold over a fashionable Raider fan who is in love with the silver and black gear or a Cowboy bandwagon fan who turns of the TV or walks out of the game as soon as they fall behind. For all true Cardinal fans who are upset with the draft, please keep posting your opinion because it is said with passion and you wouldn't say it if you didn't give a damn. For those like me who don't think they didn't do as bad as it could have been with the run on DL, keep posting your reasons. May both sides stay intense through out the regular season because of the Cardinals. FINALLY, all the ones who want to jump ship... JUMP, PLEASE!... join the Buc fans (gee they just won the Superbowl) or join the Cowboys... who cares just get the hell away from here. And by all means don't show your bandwagon a$$ when this team does start winning.

GO CARDINALS!!!

You know what makes a Cardinal fan a fan? The hope that we can turn this ship around instead of jumping ship. Hey I was mad like hell but I'm still renewing my season tickets even though friends and family member gives so much sh#t for being a Cardinal season ticket holder. Our time will come and hopefully all of us will still be around.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The key is will any of us be around when this teams starts winning. I am 44 years old and saw my first Card game in 1967. This crap is getting old. I mean doesn't the blind squirrel and the acorn thing apply here also.

I never though I would hear someone call a Cardinal fan a bandwagon fan. That is hysterical.

This is truly a pathetic franchise.

Capital Card

The Kobayashi of Kool-Aid
Reaction score
Originally posted by PJ1
The key is will any of us be around when this teams starts winning. I am 44 years old and saw my first Card game in 1967. This crap is getting old. I mean doesn't the blind squirrel and the acorn thing apply here also.

I never though I would hear someone call a Cardinal fan a bandwagon fan. That is hysterical.

This is truly a pathetic franchise.

We won a playoff game not too long ago, and I seem to recall seeing a stadium full of what could be described as bandwagon fans.

Other teams, such as Washington, which provide huge bonuses, manipulate the cap, attract dozens of "name" free agents, have just as many play-off appearances and wins as us over the last 10 years.

I think we can have a 10 win season this year and potentially make the play-offs. We certainly have the schedule to give it a good run. Until we lose our 7th game, I'm sticking by that prediction.

Go Cards!!!

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You aren't really comparing this franchise to the Redskins are you?

Trust me, people aren't fans of this team for their winning ways.

Bandwagon fans we are not.