Game Thread: Suns vs. Spurs

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
Has Voskul learned from last year?

When guarding TD, when going for a rebound, face the ball, not TD.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, not bad for the first half where the only person who's shown up so far is Stephon. Let's see Zarko and Amare and Jake on the court at the same time with Steph and Shawn in the backcourt - I'd like to see what that line-up could do.

sly fly

Devil Me This
Reaction score
Amare and JJ need to step up. Both struggled.

Amare's not getting good position down low. He's not fooling anybody with his moves, anymore.

JJ's just struggling getting the ball to go down. He's been active. But, he has to finish.

FJ needs to quit coaching like this is Summer League. It all went down hill when he started substituting like a Chinese Fire Drill.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by sly fly

FJ needs to quit coaching like this is Summer League. It all went down hill when he started substituting like a Chinese Fire Drill.

I agree.

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
Originally posted by sly fly

Yes

PhiLLmattiC

Last of a Dying Breed
Reaction score
penny is 2 for 3 but he only played 5 mins while all those other guards are spazzing. THat was a terrible turnover though. I never seen him do anytihng like that before. That won't happen again. Joe Johnson didn't look that bad (when he wasn't shooting). They didn't give him credit for that tip in dunk. Casey is just getting in peoples way out there. Its a good thing its the other teams way he's getting in. He's just not doing anything on offense though.

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
Penny had 2 PFs in just 5 minutes and got exposed defensively by the Spurs.

You have never seen him make turnovers like that? I think that was more like the stupid turnover he makes almost every game.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I LOVE the fact that Amare tries to dunk on three people from six feet outside of the hoop.

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
Tryblockski walks on the floor to just go out again for Zarko but the refs tell FJ that Trybanski can't check out right after he checks in.

Wise coaching move I guess.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man there is something about Zarko that I just love - he might be another in a long line of brilliant picks by the Suns. NICE SHAWN!

sly fly

Devil Me This
Reaction score
Marbury just made Manu look silly. But, then again... he's making everybody look silly.

S_Nash

Funky Fresh
Reaction score
I can't stand these international commentators.

They keep on going about how Marbury's turned into a real PG, and passes more, and isn't as selfish as he used to be.

Apparently this is the reason why he's going off tonight.
:rolleyes: