Gameday thread - Cardinals vs Jaguars 11-17-13

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Freely is an older kicker with not as lively as a leg. It's going to look more dead somewhere like Jacksonville with about 90% humidity and right about sea level. Compared to AZ. Common sense. A younger stronger kicker isn't going to be as effected. Just like Feeley would look strong in Denver. So it's the elements I'm saying rather having an actual dead leg. We already know he doesn't have the stronger leg doesn't mean it's any deader than normal. Hello.

Typical backpedal from you, that is not what was said and the humidity isn't close to 90%

dinesh15

Rookie
Reaction score
yeah anyone at this point, if AE is fragile..Stepfan, Ryan.. anyone.. I am tired of Mendy and his 1 yard or no gain plays.. if he gets 5 yards, it means he made 5 yards in the hole that AE would have gotten us 20 or a 10 from Stepfan..

Word, it's ridiculous, just stupid BS...I mean BA. :p

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can't let a team like this get comfortable and get their confidence. They think they can win and it spells disasterr

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The bright side is how many times can they surprise us? We didnt' think they'd run the 4th down play they get a TD, trick play with the WR that didnt' go out of bounds so he's uncovered.

But so far the defense looks horrible.

Looks like we can throw at will on them.

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Peterson is playing so aweful. Giving up big yards and just standing around while everyone else makes the tackle

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Typical backpedal from you, that is not what was said and the humidity isn't close to 90%

Weather feed I just checked says 87% genius! ;)

No back pedal I claimed weather and altitude still do!

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Mendy sucks, that's all there is to it. He'll probably drop another turn over today, but BS loves him some Mendy.

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Why do we always give bad teams hope? So frustrating. Jax isn't just bad, they're putrid horri-bad. They've already put up more than they're season average. The D better wake up!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4

Cardinals always seem to play up or down to their level of competition. Regardless of the coach, coordinators or players. It's weird the rarely seem to ever put teams away that they should.