Gameday thread - Cardinals vs Jaguars 11-17-13

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
Saints take out Niners. Both Wildcards are now in play. Before now, I think the common thought was that SF had the first one locked up.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Saints take out Niners. Both Wildcards are now in play. Before now, I think the common thought was that SF had the first one locked up.

Which brings to mind my favorite accidental internet quote "we control our own density".

Steve

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Which brings to mind my favorite accidental internet quote "we control our own density".

Steve

Yep... There are so many teams and so much football yet to be played... Dallas, Philly, Detroit, Chicago, Green Bay, San Francisco, Carolina... Tons of twists and turns yet to unfold. But, none of it will matter if we don't take care of our own business...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep... There are so many teams and so much football yet to be played... Dallas, Philly, Detroit, Chicago, Green Bay, San Francisco, Carolina... Tons of twists and turns yet to unfold. But, none of it will matter if we don't take care of our own business...

While I agree with all this, you should read that quote again "we control our own density". It was much funnier because it was unintentional at the time.

Steve

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
Gunner woes:

Bethel left with a concussion.

Williams done for the year with torn Achilles.

Damn.