Gameday thread - Cardinals vs Jaguars 11-17-13

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Cards up by 13 with 2 minutes to go.

NOT going to blow this game.

Relax and enjoy a double digit win. If the Jags do score then you can get a bit nervous.

Always remember. With the Cardinals it ain't over til it's over and even then it might not be over.

NMCard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Not all that pretty. But it is a win in an early game on the east coast. So the Cards now have the amount of wins I thought they would the finish the season with. As a fan I will take it.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't care how bad Jax is...good W, on the road. We had very winnable games lined up and took care of business. 6-4 is a pretty solid record. Litmus test coming up next week. Can't wait to see how this team handles a contender again.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Good: CP over 400 yards passing and no Ints.

Bad: Our team averaging more carries than yards.

Good is very good. Bad is scary bad. Cards won't play many if any teams that have 3 Rookies starting in their defensive backfield.

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't care how bad Jax is...good W, on the road. We had very winnable games lined up and took care of business. 6-4 is a pretty solid record. Litmus test coming up next week. Can't wait to see how this team handles a contender again.
Yeah, I predicted 6 wins for this team so they are in a good position

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Hate trap games. Glad this one is over.

Kudos to Palmer and Floyd for eviscerating the jags secondary

On to Luck and the Colts. Guarantee Arians won't let this team take that game lightly.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good: CP over 400 yards passing and no Ints.

Bad: Our team averaging more carries than yards, averaging inches per carry.

I can't remember any games where this happens especially when a team is trying to run the ball to keep a defense honest.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
NFC North with QB issues for the Bears & Packers and the Lions losing today is a big help.

NFC East probably won't have a team in the wild card hunt. Cowboys and Eagles only possibilities.

NFC South have the Saints & Panthers playing well. They play each other twice and I'm rooting for the Saints. Plus the Panthers have the Pats this week. Plus they play the Jets when it's their week to win :)

Who has the link to the website that gives odds on teams making the playoffs based off of their remaining schedule?