"go Jazz"

btimsah

My Name Is Robert!
Reaction score
Here we go Jazz, do us proud and send the Spurs home. Boozer is a gamer, Kirilnko is a freaky looking dude but he's everywhere. Mehmet is a big man who shoot threes - you gotta love that!

Also, I think the Jazz will give the Spurs some problems.

mr_sunshine

Veteran
Reaction score
I'm buying the first Deron Williams jersey I can get my hands on. I've actually enjoyed watching Utah play in the postseason, and I want to watch them beat SA.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Here here would love to see the jazz beat the spurs :)

Arctic

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Jazz will not beat the Spurs. Wishful thinking. Besides, I've always been of the mindset that if you're going to lose, you might as well lose to the eventual champions. You know the Mavs wish they could have said that, instead their just red faced and embarrassed.

CHAPTER 7

Registered
Reaction score
Actually I surprised myself. I really don't care if the Spurs win the championship or who ever. I am relieved of this tention that I have been having. Or the madness of the suspension. I can somewhat sleep now. Let's look forward for good off season.

Furio

Rookie
Reaction score
Actually I surprised myself. I really don't care if the Spurs win the championship or who ever. I am relieved of this tention that I have been having. Or the madness of the suspension. I can somewhat sleep now. Let's look forward for good off season.

That's what I'm feeling now. I'm not mad anymore. Suns gave it a shot and missed. Life goes on.

Normally I would watch the rest of the playoffs, but I'm pretty turned off by the NBA now. I don't hate the Spurs either, they played better when it mattered (Duncan was great). We made some mistakes down the stretch and who knows what would have happened if there were no suspensions?

kps0001

Warriors Come Out And Plaaaay!
Reaction score
I hope the Jazz win but I will not watch another NBA game this year. I have no interest and could care less about any of the remaining teams or players left in the playoffs. It has nothing to do really with the whole suspension and being ticked at Stern.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

It will take me at least a few weeks after the playoffs end for me to settle down. The only thing that might pick me up if the Suns can get the Atlanta pick this year.

I really, really, really need to start thinking football for some diversity.

Bong

Registered
Reaction score
NBA sucks and football doesn't start for a long long time

Life sucks....