Golden state @ Dallas

sunsfn

Reaction score
So far so good.........Warriors leading by 7!! :thumbup:

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Warriors shooting 50+% so far, gotta love that amazing Mavs defense.

Pretty good close game so far.

Last edited:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I REALLY dislike the Mavs - they're just the biggest bunch of crybabies that I've ever seen.

and the Warriors just look freaking tough. All over the place on D, running, taking it to the hole, nailing threes. Pretty impressive up till this point.

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Dallas is in a dog fight... Dirk is struggling.

At the half Barkley just said that after Dallas wins tonight, they are going to win the next three.

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
Dallas is in a dog fight... Dirk is struggling.

At the half Barkley just said that after Dallas wins tonight, they are going to win the next three.
Barkley is an idiot... EJ asked him if he think Dallas will win next 4 if Dirk keeps struggling like this and he goes off a tangent why Dirk should not shoot jumpers and post up more... :shrug:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
gotta get some stops here - that was a terrible play by Barnes.

come on, cut it to 5 or less going into the 4th!

OP
OP
S

sunsfn

Reaction score
Al Harrington is an excellent player, but sometimes throughout his career he just plays dumb! There were some times in this game where he tries to do too much and it costs his team.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
this game looks like it's going dallas' way - they win tonight and the series is over in 6.

hsandhu

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Salvatore feeling the need to make up to dallas after screwing them in game 5 against miami last year.

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
WHat is the matter with DAvis???!!!

He's been pissed since Jason Terry jumped in Barnes's face earlier and Baron got a tech for trying to break up a skirmish. Then he got 3 quick fouls in a row while refs allow the Mavs to hack with no calls. I think he just had enough. Plus clapping gets you thrown out of games now, didn't Baron learn from Tim Duncan.

Last edited:

JWF

Veteran
Reaction score
I have to agree, dallas is playing better than GS, but the refs arent giving GS any room to breath. 32 free throws for Dallas vs. 15 for GS, and its not even the 4th quarter. That is ridiculous.

Last edited:

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
The Warriors look just dreadful on offense. They aren't even attempting to play as a team. In the entire third quarter, I think they completed maybe five passes after setting it up.

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
I have to agree, dallas is playing better than GS, but the refs arent giving GS any room to breath. 32 free throws for Dallas, and its not even the 4th quarter. That is ridiculous.

It's almost criminal how fixed the NBA is, good thing for us the league wants a dallas/ phoenix match up.

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The Warriors look just dreadful on offense. They aren't even attempting to play as a team. In the entire third quarter, I think they completed maybe five passes after setting it up.

They really take bad contested shots and they've been lucky to have enough of them go in so far.

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
It's almost criminal how fixed the NBA is, good thing for us the league wants a dallas/ phoenix match up.

They do have Bennett "I didn't see Walton's foot out of bounds" Salvatorre officiating the game. He seems to be the NBA's Fixer.

OP
OP
S

sunsfn

Reaction score
He's been pissed since Jason Terry jumped in Barnes's face earlier and Baron got a tech for trying to break up a skirmish. Then he got 3 quick fouls in a row while refs allow the Mavs to hack with no calls. I think he just had enough. Plus clapping gets you thrown out of games now, didn't Baron learn from Tim Duncan.

I know, but his team has no chance now with their best player in the locker room.

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Warriors were only down 11 with 6 minutes to go, they can still come back. It's going to be tough though with Dallas parading to the ft line.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
Halfway through the fourth quarter, the Warriors have 6 assists and 21 turnovers. I don't think I've ever seen numbers that bad.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05