Golden State v. Suns 03/13/08

btimsah

My Name Is Robert!
Reaction score
8 pages and the game hasn't even started yet? jeez.

anyway, if we can hold the warriors to 2 30-point quarters and 1 or 0 40-point quarters, we may have a shot to steal it in the 4th.

Our goal is to get it up to 10 pages before tip-off. Help us.

btimsah

My Name Is Robert!
Reaction score
Cavs versus Wizards

to the

Warriors versus Suns

is like going from constipation to diarrhea. (Worst metaphor ever.)

btimsah

My Name Is Robert!
Reaction score
i wouldn't say it's oscar material, but if you like gore and torture, it's truly satisfying (the first one that is, by all means stay away from the sequel)

No.. not my thing. I have not and will not watch most of the horror b.s. thats out. Saw 1, 2 and 3 - never seen them and never will. Stoopid plot, stoopid acting.. just a waste of money.

The only movies that make money are dumb-ass horror flicks, or cheesy family movies. Leaving the serious movies to win awards and make little money. That kinda applies to American politics too but lets not go there.

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I HATE TNT broadcasted games! How much of the Suns game are they going to miss because of this Cavs-Wizards game?

Andrew

flamboyantly righteous!
Reaction score
I hate this, call a freaking timeout every 2 seconds. Freaking play the game and end it, you are making us miss the beginning of our game...

French Fries

Mangaworm
Reaction score
No.. not my thing. I have not and will not watch most of the horror b.s. thats out. Saw 1, 2 and 3 - never seen them and never will. Stoopid plot, stoopid acting.. just a waste of money.

The only movies that make money are dumb-ass horror flicks, or cheesy family movies. Leaving the serious movies to win awards and make little money. That kinda applies to American politics too but lets not go there.

ah, i see. so i guess your preference are the classy once-a-year ones. sorry for the graphic description...

it's 11-11, refs have the lead...

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I think shaq hurt himself on that last play

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05