Golden State v. Suns 03/13/08

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
The Suns really came out in the 2nd half with a great game plan and played pretty decent D! Its good to be a Suns fan once again. Shaq attacked too much and got some stupid fouls. He needs to calm down.

Griffin

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
If we can be good with Shaq and without Shaq, if we can go big and small without missing a beat, if we can out-rebound teams and out-run them at the same time, then we will be hard to deal with.

arwillan

The King
Reaction score
not exactly an ideal defensive effort, but it will do. i guess that was understandable with shaq getting called for fouls for breathing on people while rebounding. oh well, i was wrong. we pulled it out, great job by the guys.

young tone

5 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!!!!!
Reaction score
congrads on the win for you guys....great game (but frustrating second half for me) ....

I knew we would get tired and the Suns would run us off the court at the end

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
Nice win. Beat San Antonio one day and beat Warriors couple of days later. Two different styles- two wins. I hope that everyone keeps playing like they did tonight.

OP
OP
LoyaltyisaCurse

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Good win for Suns... 3qtr was the key...W's are always good for one bad qtr...If they can learn to play a full 4qtrs at their pace, it would be scary what the W's could do... I hope Suns/W's face eachother in the playoffs...Seriously, is there a matchup in the NBA more fun to watch? I am glad to see there is a fierce rivalry starting to develop here...

Go Warriors....

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
Good win. The officiating was a new level of awful (How in the hell do you miss an up and down traveling call?!) but a good win nonetheless

young tone

5 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!!!!!
Reaction score
Good win for Suns... 3qtr was the key...W's are always good for one bad qtr...If they can learn to play a full 4qtrs at their pace, it would be scary what the W's could do... I hope Suns/W's face eachother in the playoffs...Seriously, is there a matchup in the NBA more fun to watch? I am glad to see there is a fierce rivalry starting to develop here...

Go Warriors....

Yeah I agree and it's usually in the first quarter. I seen us out running the Suns early in the game but then that fatigue kicked in and a great team will always exploit that and the Suns did just that...

We had no answer for Amare, he went off on us....damn frustrating game

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
Im glad we beat the Warriors, I always thought this team would run the Suns to the ground, even with Marion they were a headache. The Suns looked great tonight. Diaw is like Jekkyl and Hyde nowadays. Sometimes god awful, sometimes amazing.

cly2tw

Reaction score
The key for our win is we controlled the tempo, committed to playing defense, made it uncomfortable for the Warriors, particularly in the 2nd half. GS seemed to be lured into some kind of hybernation and, aside of Baron, never really found a groove to unleash their shooting and slashing. It's great to see adjustment from our coaching.

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
I think if the Suns really concentrated on D they can cause a lot of trouble. They played some terrific D on GS in the 2nd half and really got them off rythm.

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
"Only the top 4 teams in the west are contenders" Considering that 5 games separates the 1 and 8 seeds
Another moronic statement from Barkley. As usual he downplays our win by saying that the Warriors aren't contenders (even though no team wants to face them in the playoffs). This is probably the closest and toughest western conference standings in a long time and he thinks that if you're not a top 4 seed then you have no chance? Home court helps, but Utah won't even have home court in their series. Phoenix & New Orleans have better records than Utah.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05